A little early??

P

pinkmummy

Just thought I would pop in here as once I have finished college and Uni I want to have 2 more kiddies :)

By the time I finish Uni hopefully Caitlin will be about 7/8 and Thomas will be about 5/6.

I don't want just one more as I like even numbers haha! I always said I just wanted 2 but I just love the birthing experience so much and I love my kiddies so much too :) So just thought I would pop on here and say hi as I will be here for a long time! :D xx

Hi Hun

Welcome to WTT :)

Your kids are gorgeous xxx

Hey Caitlinsmummy (sorry dont know your name)
I can agree with you about your birthing experience with Thomas- what a truly inspiring story it was. How are the LO'S bet Thomas has grown loads. x

Hey kelly... i'm jealous you're wanting 4... i said to oh i'll have 3... then we wont need a bigger car lol

Hi and Welcome :D
I am also waiting to go finish Uni to have another baby :)

Pinkgirl said:
Hey Caitlinsmummy (sorry dont know your name)
I can agree with you about your birthing experience with Thomas- what a truly inspiring story it was. How are the LO'S bet Thomas has grown loads. x

Thank you hun :) My name is Kelly btw :) He has he is so big now, Im just uploading some pictures to my parenting journal as he is smiling now, has been for about 2 weeks :D

x-amy-x said:
Hey kelly... i'm jealous you're wanting 4... i said to oh i'll have 3... then we wont need a bigger car lol

OH doesnt mind as long as I drive the new bigger car and he can get a sportscar or something LOL :D So I've got the minibus ;-)

xCherylx said:
Hi and Welcome
I am also waiting to go finish Uni to have another baby

Your son is gorgeous!! What are you studying at Uni? How long have you got left?? xx

Hey Kelly _ welcome to WTT - wow, 2 more, you must really love being a mum!

Your children are lovely :) x

.... runs over to check your parenting journal.......

omg how cute is he!! What a cheeky little smile x

:hi: hello kelly so good to see you here honey :D we're waiting for no 2 for a few years :D

Aww wow I didnt know you were waiting to try for another one hun!! :D When are you looking to start trying? We are thinking about 2013-14 so a while yet lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->