A little tmi

ashleynnixon

Reaction score
Okay so my fiance and I have been together for a little over a year and shortly after we got together we knew we were each other's life partner and began ttc. At the time he was using heroin which I didn't know about but he's been clean for 9 months and we rarely bd anymore. (We were apart from each other for 2 months he moved across country and I moved with him after he got clean but I had to wait before I could move). When we first got out here we bd ithink about 4 times in that first month and then twice in June twice in August once in September twice in October but none of those were around my time of ovulating. Sometimes he goes out of state for work and when he comes back we bd the first 2 days at the most. He just got back and we bd on cd10. My cycle is on average 25 days but ranges to 27. I use a period tracker app that also tells my estimated fertile period but it uses a standard 28 day cycle so my predicted ovulation is always 2 weeks before my predicted period. I believe I ovulated the day of or the day after we bd. I really want us to get pregnant he doesn't really care, like he'd be ecstatic if we are but content if we weren't right now. I haven't talked to him about it yet. My predicted period is in 11 days. I get mad pms symptoms(the breast tenderness, moodiness, cravings, the whole nine yards). I have had some sought cramping the past few days in my lower middle abdomen. Not painful or anything like that just there enough you can notice it. I've had regular bm's. And I felt my cervix yesterday and it was still softer and tonight it is super high and I can barely reach it which is normally fairly easy to touch but I can't really tell how firm or soft it is. Any opinions? ?

I'm pretty sure I've already ovulated because I noticed the stretchy clear cm later in the day on my cd10. And for anyone saying I'm not truly ntnp because I do check myself and I know my general ovulation period is because I've been tracking my period for the past couple years and I look at my app to see when af Is due because it's pretty accurate and I just get curious about what my body is doing

Also I'm still having the abdominal discomfort I guess you would call it but it's been going on for about 3 days

ashleynnixon Girl my recommendation is that you have a talk with your bf and put the cards over the table. Make sure that he wants to have a baby too because it sounds that he is not happy with the idea and it is avoiding you during the fertile window. Another advice is that you start using opks to monitors your ovulation. You can buy them in Amazon. The clinical guard opks are accurate and cheapest one. Also you should start taking prenatal vitamins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->