A littlw bit about what going on!-Kristina

jozylynn896

Reaction score
So tomorrow I'm 39 weeks. I hope i don't go past my due date then I'll kill somebody! Lol
Just so crazy how all this time had flown by and I'm getting ready to have baby Noah in my arms and to kiss him and just love him.
Its all so crazy! Things with OH are great. He gets under nt skin sometimes but I love him so much and am so glad that this is haven't for us. I'm so glad I'm having a baby with the midst fantastic man in the world! I love our life together.
I love him just so much.
I'm so happy where i am.
Things are just going so well.
Some things are shitty but over all everything's perfect.
I've been having son's symptoms like diarrhea lol tmi.
But I'm just so excited to meet him.
How are thou ladies doing?

That sounds so perfect:) im so happy you get to meet him soon, cant wait to meet my little girl:) im so happy things are good with you and your OH too :) im doing fantastic im 29 weeks today !:) cant wait to see pics of your LO :)

Aww your so close.. It could be anytime now!! Hopefully your little Noah is here sooner rather than later.
Try and enjoy these last days, I know its hard believe me!!
Cant wait to see your LO, good luck hun wish you a safe delivery! Hope you get the natural childbirth experience you want. But dont be disappointed if you dont.. Labor hardly ever goes as plan.

Thanks ladies :)
Its all just coming so quickly.
To think i could be holding him tomorrow!

Aw good luck, I'm excited for you :) and it's great things with him are going so well! :flower:

Hope things start moving along for you soon.

I am currently overdue by 2 days with my third child. My daughter went overdue 11 days, my son was born on his due date, but this baby seems to be set for the long haul!

I was in the hispital because i was having really bad contractions and they just shrugged it off and sent me home saying that i wasnt in labor, blah :/

Noah seems to love it in my belly. He just wants to stay forever! My due date is in three days and i just know ion gonna go waaayy past that.

Wahoo! You're so close. Glad things with you and your OH are going well :) Update us when Noah gets here!! I'm so happy for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->