A microscopic tale...

This made me laugh because hubby and i did a similar thing before i got pregnant with Poppy! Absolutely AMAZING! Sadly it was a borrowed microscope so i had to hand it back but i looked at EVERYTHING i could get my hands on under it! Hehe! Glad to know i'm not the only one! xxx

:hugs: love that! :thumbup:

Hmm, I've got a birthday coming up, wonder if I could ask for a microscope... LOL

That's awesome! I so want to try it now.

LOL I bet my husband wouldn't like that too much, well I could always ask... :haha: GREAT idea though if you have access to a good microscope!

This sounds fun!
I feel a bit sad for the spermies tho, all determined but no-where to go.
Im such a sap LOL *note to self, they dont have feelings or emotions*

Bless me x

am i weird to think that that's the coolest thing ever :haha:
although like sazaroo i feel bad for the poor little things, maybe that's another excuse to TTC, take pity on the spermies :rofl:

Next microscope project--ferning tests YAY! I'm approaching O so we'll see...although I have to remind myself not to get too worked up if I don't fern!

I use the fertile focus saliva scope and have never seen ferning (as I dont ovualte, am about to start Clomid) but it'll be interesting to hear what you see so I can look forward to it lol :) x

Thats great, I walys thought you can see them over electron microscope only but under a normal one? thats so cool. (although the atcual watching is always a bit strainful because of the adjustion(my eyes are both myopic but have different values lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->