A month in the life of CM

Becwantsababy

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondering if someone might be able to give me a timeline as to what sort of cm you should have and at what time fo cycle as I have no idea.

Thank you x

Hi Bec,

Dont know if this is any help but all I know is that just before you ovulate, lots of ladies have what is called egg white CM. Its almost transparent and very stretchy just like egg white.

I had never noticed it before but sure enough this month, on CD 14 (ish) I had it and thats how I think I know I ov-ed. Proof will come if AF arrives about 14 days after and then I should know.

So much to learn isnt there! Hows it going for you at the mo?

xx

ps weekend baby dust to all

Google a site called my beautifull cervix, its a brilliant site that shows you what your cm and cervix should be like throughout the month and how to spot ewcm.

I do warn you though its a very graphic site with pictures of the cervix and such so probably best not do it at work :)

Thanks for the info guys. I think I will have a look at that site at home :haha:

I am now on CD5 and still have af so am really pleased. Think the OH is getting sick of abstaining so he's either gonna have to suck it up and put a condom on or just keep going. Ha ha.

Just one more week til my holiday so I am going to buy some condoms anayway but I am due to ovulate on the last day so you never know, if we've had a few ouzo's :happydance: (not meant to be trying yet but if it happens I won't complain, lol)

How are things for you Mrs W?

Hello! You must be really looking toward to your holiday now :) the bit about if it happens after a few ouzos made me laugh he he fingers crossed for you.

I'm ok thanks about 8dpo now I think so should be about another week till af. I hate this 2 week thing where you know it's possible you're pregnant as it's all I think about! Too much of a thinker/worrier!

How long are you off on hols for? Jealous! Ps they often say it happens when your in holiday, relaxed and least expecting it!!

Keep us posted x x

I am really excited about my holiday thank you. Only going for a week to Rhodes but never been to this Greek Island so looking forward to it.

We are not really trying at the moment as I need to lose quite a few stones as really overweight so I would like to lose at least 4 with 4 left to lose. But it's so hard, especially when my want to have a baby is more than the want to lose weight. My OH asked me on Sunday when we can start making babies, I don't know if he said it to make me feel guilty as he knows I want to lose weight but it's so frustrating. It's even worse now knowing that he is really ready for it too, which should really be a good thing.

I suppose I am a bit half and half at the moment with this site as we are waiting until I lose weight. But I am have stopped taking my bcp and he won't wear anything which kinda means ntnp. So, that is why I am keeping my fingers crossed that we might have some drunken action on holiday, especially since I am due to O on 10th Aug. Wahoo!!

I suppose before I got my af I was in the 5 week wait as when I stopped my pill and was waiting for af, I constantly thought I was pregnant. God knows what I will be like we we do actually ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->