A month without EWCM?

Elski

Reaction score
Hi girls, I usually get plenty of EWCM from around CD9-CD14. I'm currently CD11 and nada so far this cycle, just the creamy discharge that tends to come after ov has happened. Does anyone know if this means ov isn't going to happen this month? I know some people rarely get it and some people never get it but I ALWAYS get it so I'm not feeling very hopeful this month now :shrug:

Hi hun, could you have ov'd early this month? Do u take temps? Have you had the creamy cm prior to Ov before? I only tend to get it after Ov as well.

I don't think I could have ov'd early, my temp is still low and I've been doing OPKs since day 9 and neg so far, but still no EWCM just the creamy stuff. It's really bizarre, and a bit unsettling, when you're used to your body doing one thing then it does something else! I guess I'll just have to see if I get positive OPKs or a temp rise :shrug: I hope this month isn't a write-off though

heh this happens to me too - some months I get it constantly, some almost none. Not sure why and doing some research hasn`t cleared it up. (ttc makes you discuss the strangest things :) )

if you figure it out, let me know!

Have you taken any decongestants? I think this can effect it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"