A mothers day msg for those of us yet to become mothers...

africaqueen

Reaction score
I wanted to wish all us women who are still childless a happy mothers day.
I say this as we all have angel babies and although we dont physically have a child yet, we are still mothers in our heart and souls. We are just awaiting our bundles of joy to make us earth mothers as well as mums of angels.

I wrote this little poem...

Our angels were our babies that were never meant to be.
They grew wings and went back to heaven to watch over thee.
In every ray of sunshine and in every drop of rain, our hearts will ache that we will never get to feel them inside us again. We may never know if they were boys or if they were girls but we will always know our love for them and that means the world. There was much sadness when we lost them. Hopes and dreams all gone. But somewhere up there in the sky amongst the stars, the memories and happiness they gave us for such a short time shines on.
We will never forget you our angels and many tears we have shed, but thank you for the happiness you brought that filled my heart and head.
I know you will watch over us and future babies too as you know how much we miss you and truly loved you.
We are mothers without babies and now we have to wait for fate to send us a soul that is meant for earth and then finally we can marvel in the miracle of birth. Birth of not only a child but birth of a mother.The most precious day.

I hope the poem has not offended anyone. I am not overtly religious but i do believe our babies watch over us xxx

That's lovely xxxx thanks for sharing

I just wanted to do something to mark mothers day for us and was not sure how.
Hope we are all surviving today and that next yr we will be either mothers or heavily pregnant xxxxxxxxxx

Oh AfricaQueen - that is lovely - am in tears reading this - lovely poem hx

This is really lovely. Im finding today really hard, i miscarried on 31st Dec and had medical managment which we thought had worked but it hadnt and had to go back into hospital to have d&c two weeks later. Think bout my baby every day. Just so desprate to get pregnant again xxxx

This is really lovely. Im finding today really hard, i miscarried on 31st Dec and had medical managment which we thought had worked but it hadnt and had to go back into hospital to have d&c two weeks later. Think bout my baby every day. Just so desprate to get pregnant again xxxx

I lost our baby due to ectopic on 5th Jan this year so still very fresh for me too and i knw how you feel. I had to have emergency surgery and lost my right tube. I am starting to feel a little better as time goes by and although i will never forget our angel baby, i am desperate to get pregnant again too. Its so overwhelming its killing me and my chances are now very much reduced due to the fact i already had mild pcos and now im minus a tube :-( i cannot lose hope though and pray by next mothers day i am either a mummy or a mummy to be.

Hugs and tons of baby dust to us all xxx

That was absoloutely beautiful, and a great comfort thank you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"