A must have for pregnant women and new mums in the winter

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
My friend swears by these and I'm gutted that I don't have any, so I'm going to order them tomorrow when I get paid.

https://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&params=item^431812,navlist^431812*562854*228364*562553*,cm_scid^dtlr&walk=html.|metadrill,html&cmtags= There is a video explaining what they do.

good idea! i'm always slipping, and now the snows stuck, its gonna be icyyyy!

I'm terrible on my feet even without the snow/ice :haha: so i've figured i'm staying indoors until it's cleared :rofl:

Good things to have though!

Good idea! I'm wearing the ugliest boots right now cos they're the only ones I could find with a rubber heel!

Just remember to take them off whrn you come inside if you have hard wood flooring!

I use something like this (the brand i yak trax) and I would highly recommend using them! It can get so slippery out there in this weather and our balance is already wonky enough as it is.

I fell yest putting the recycling out on ice, I was stood one min and on the flor the next!! Never saw it coming. Really shook me up and am sooo worried about going out again today but I have to cos its my sons xmas party at nursery :( Going to go through my shoes and try and pick the safest pair but it is frozen solid outside so not sure anything is safe just now. I am just glad I never fell on my bump.

O they look good! I was expecting big like trays to strap to your feet :rofl: very good idea tho! xx

Good idea! Our road doesn't get gritted and the paths get really icy! Walking the dog after a few nights of ice and/or snow was difficult enough befrore I was pregnant!

I've just ordered some!

I cant believe you posted this!! I was in a Sports shop the other day getting my dads xmas pressie and there was a little old lady in wanting these and no one could help her :( i suggested an outdoor hiking shop....i so wish i had known qvc done them and i coulda pointed her in the right direction! I feel so sorry for little old dears in the winter :nope:

xxx

:rofl: I saw them on the telly a few weeks ago I think. I presumed they would be a bit feeble but sounds like they are ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->