A must have for pregnant women and new mums in the winter

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
My friend swears by these and I'm gutted that I don't have any, so I'm going to order them tomorrow when I get paid.

https://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&params=item^431812,navlist^431812*562854*228364*562553*,cm_scid^dtlr&walk=html.|metadrill,html&cmtags= There is a video explaining what they do.

good idea! i'm always slipping, and now the snows stuck, its gonna be icyyyy!

I'm terrible on my feet even without the snow/ice :haha: so i've figured i'm staying indoors until it's cleared :rofl:

Good things to have though!

Good idea! I'm wearing the ugliest boots right now cos they're the only ones I could find with a rubber heel!

Just remember to take them off whrn you come inside if you have hard wood flooring!

I use something like this (the brand i yak trax) and I would highly recommend using them! It can get so slippery out there in this weather and our balance is already wonky enough as it is.

I fell yest putting the recycling out on ice, I was stood one min and on the flor the next!! Never saw it coming. Really shook me up and am sooo worried about going out again today but I have to cos its my sons xmas party at nursery :( Going to go through my shoes and try and pick the safest pair but it is frozen solid outside so not sure anything is safe just now. I am just glad I never fell on my bump.

O they look good! I was expecting big like trays to strap to your feet :rofl: very good idea tho! xx

Good idea! Our road doesn't get gritted and the paths get really icy! Walking the dog after a few nights of ice and/or snow was difficult enough befrore I was pregnant!

I've just ordered some!

I cant believe you posted this!! I was in a Sports shop the other day getting my dads xmas pressie and there was a little old lady in wanting these and no one could help her :( i suggested an outdoor hiking shop....i so wish i had known qvc done them and i coulda pointed her in the right direction! I feel so sorry for little old dears in the winter :nope:

xxx

:rofl: I saw them on the telly a few weeks ago I think. I presumed they would be a bit feeble but sounds like they are ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->