a note about creamy white cm after ovulation

ur right it did get a little neg. and i will be the 1st one to apoligize. we are all here for the same reasons and no qustion is ever a bad question. ttc just takes its toll on us and i am a little cranky and mentally exausted right now.It has been a long, sad 3 yrs. I wish nothing but the best for all of u ladies.

Very nicely said. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies, I kinda needed this thread to be honest.

I was going a bit crazy symptom spotting, it's nice to hear a voice of reason. I have had increased cm for the first time ever and I am driving myself bonkers by keep checking it. As much as I would like to think that this was my definitive sign I know I am just doing what I do every month. It will all end in disappointment when AF or a BFN shows up.

It's not a negative thread particularly, we all know our bodies and what is and isnt normal...some of us just need to be reminded to stay sane and not get hung up on the weird things our bodies do whether you’re pregnant or not.

Good luck to everyone though, I hope my increased cm is a sign of a BFP! :D

That's why I like sites like THIS. You look for your symptom, click on it and you can see how common it is for pregnancy vs PMS. You can still go nutty looking at symptoms but at least your can reassure yourself that women from both sides (pregnant vs not pregnant) are getting these symptoms so there's nothing wrong with you for feeling what you're feeling.

That's why I like sites like THIS. You look for your symptom, click on it and you can see how common it is for pregnancy vs PMS. You can still go nutty looking at symptoms but at least your can reassure yourself that women from both sides (pregnant vs not pregnant) are getting these symptoms so there's nothing wrong with you for feeling what you're feeling.

I LOVE that site, thankyou!! x

You're welcome! It's quickly becoming my go-to site for lots of pregnancy-related things. I also really like their stats about when pregnant women get positive pregnancy tests. Did you know that some women who ARE pregnant don't get a BFP until 21dpo or later?!?

I love that site too but am leaving it alone for a while because it really adds to obsessing over symptoms and the pain when AF shows.

You can get creamy CM before ovulation, it's called transitional. That is why it is very unreliable to track ovulation just from cm (can also get ewcm and not ovulate, and also in the tww) That doesn't matter though hun.

A lot of creamy CM after ovulation is a very good sign especially if it is out of the ordinary. Sometimes it's just from an increase of progesterone though. Like you said, you can get lots of creamy white cm and NOT be pregnant too xx

You're welcome! It's quickly becoming my go-to site for lots of pregnancy-related things. I also really like their stats about when pregnant women get positive pregnancy tests. Did you know that some women who ARE pregnant don't get a BFP until 21dpo or later?!?

Mostly because women ovulate later than they think.. granted there are some who really don't get a positive for a few weeks after conception, but generally it's because they ovulated later than they thought :flower: xx

well I got my :bfp: and had creamy cm again! Guess the fact is that you have it either way after ov!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->