A prolonged TWW alone

Mixed signals, for sure! Keeping you in my thoughts.

How annoying! I hope he makes up his mind what he wants!

Well another bfn on a One Step cheapie, actually kinda looked like an evap, I almost got my hopes up. I guess I'm out. It was a long shot at 8/9 days late. The latest I ever got a bfp was cd34.
I just wish I knew why I am getting nausea, sore boobs etc. I wish AF would show cos I really don't like going to the dr...

All the TWW symptoms can match up with early pregnancy symptoms pretty well. It has to do with the hormones our bodies produce.

:hugs:

I know that early pregnancy symptoms are similar to pms. The trouble is I never get some of the symptoms I'm having when AF is due. I know my body better than most and my instinct tells me that something is amiss. Maybe I am wrong. I hope so.

Hopefully it turns out to be your BFP. :)

*UPDATE*
So I had what I was really sure was a period on CD43. That was 4 weeks ago. Lately I've been getting super bad pms but no AF so I tested. I expected a bfn since hubby and I haven't seen each other since mid-December. I got a bfp on an ic with v pale urine. I'm kinda confused!

A lot of women experience spotting or a light period their first cycle while pregnant! I'd say it's time to go see a doctor and make sure everything is fine, though, just to be sure. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->