A question about boobs!

Gemma Lou

Reaction score
I know this sounds really bizzare, but I went into debenhams the other day and just out of interest went and had a look around the maternity bras.

I was slightly concerned when I noticed the smallest you can get is a 34C!

Now before getting pregnant I was a 34A.....I have noticed that I am already getting slightly bigger (certainly more fuller), but what if I don;t reach a C? Does that mean I won;t be able to wear a maternity bra....or will I definately increase to a C?

:hugs:

Tescos maternitys start with smaller cups.... so try there. If not, sports bras will be good. Get yourself measured properly... our boobies are now important to us.

Dont worry about the whole maternity bra issue. I went into Debenhams yesterday to be fitted and the lady told me that you dont actually have to wear one you can carry on wearing the normal types of bra but they must fit properly. I didnt realise they started at that size although i have to say honey enjoy it while it lasts. Ive gone from a c to dd in 8 weeks and am in agony with them so much so that I have had to buy maternity bras and i'll be honest - they aint pretty. She also told me that some women seem to grow huge in the beginning and then settle down while others dont seem to grow that much to start with but then all of a sudden balloon. I have to say though that these bras are like scaffolding and vest tops have had to be put away for the time being as you can see them underneath!!!

ATTRACTIVE :rofl:

If they dont have your size, Then id buy a support bra whilst your pregnant, You'll only need a maternity one when/if you breast feed. Just make sure the boosoms have got some support:D
X

Thank you so much for that advice! I think I should go and get myself measure next weekend, I'm not convinced my bras are fitting that great.......I just don't know wether to wait a few weeks to see if I change any more...or I could end up buying bras every few weeks!:dohh:

:hug:

omgg!! i dont want mine to get bigger im a 40D now :blush::blush: and mine r now feeling full and are still sooooooo sore...what would u suggest to me?!?!
:rofl: xxxxxxx

I personally would deffinantly wait a few weeks, I havent braught a bigger bra yet but I really should do, My boobs seem to be hanging out! If you buy a cotton sports bra with no underwire, That should do you for a while, Iv even been wearing mine to bed lol! They are killing me! Like the other ladies said, You could grow really fast or could just suddenly wake up with massive boobs one day!
X

Thanks for the advice there on the bra situation. I think I will defo take your advice and wait a couple of weeks. I guess all I can do is wait and see what happens, if I have a sudden growth spurt I will have to go and get measured, but until then I can just plod on I think!
:hugs:

OMG im an F anyways any bigger mmy back is guna break lol!!

OMG I have invested in some night bras -THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE HAS TO BUY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha. When I wake up in the morning I dont have to hold them for a while before the pain settles down.

An F??!!?? Can you still stand up?????????????
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah dont buy bras yet imo. I went and got measred 2 weeks ago, went from a 32d to a 32DD, and im bursting out of my new one already too ! £15 aswell, cant be affording that every few weeks, im just gonna stick to sports bras for now x

OMG I have invested in some night bras -THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE HAS TO BUY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha. When I wake up in the morning I dont have to hold them for a while before the pain settles down.

An F??!!?? Can you still stand up?????????????
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where do you get night bras??? I really need one, woke up half way through the night feeling like I had two watermelons on my front :rofl::rofl:

I'm already a 32FF, really don't want to get any bigger :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"