a question about breasts lol

Googiepie

Reaction score
I just started leaking a little bit. Did anyone's boobs hurt a bit when this happened? Is it normal for milk to come in and leak before baby is born? I didn't have this happen with my first. Should I be doing anything? Sorry!

Totally normal! And the pain/tenderness as well, just because of the swelling. Don't need to do anything. Maybe start wearing breast pads just in case, but don't need to do anything. :)

I've had a few leaks this pregnancy but haven't last time. Not a whole lot, just enough to make me wonder if it really happened lol. I think it's normal and happens.

Yes...when me & OH are being intimate I leak a tiny amount tbh OH is trying to encourage it & it hurts! Men :haha:

Totally normal to leak, and also totally normal not to :thumbup: :)

I wouldn't think you'd need to do anything, maybe just some breast pads if it's getting annoying and becoming a bit much.

Totaly normal :thumbup: been leaking :haha: since the end of first tri with this pregnancy :dohh: think it was the middle of second tri it started last time, massaging gently can help a bit especially in a nice warm bath :thumbup: but be prepared for more leakage haha, also if it gets bad enough that it's going through to your top etc you could start stocking up on breastpads a little early? Because you are sure as hell going to need them after baby is born! :haha: after having my first I went for a shower and bent down to reach something and came back up with my T shirt soaked right through :dohh: after that I would always has to double up on two breast pads or even three some days per boob :haha: my bra ended up being filled with more pads then boobies in the end! :dohh: :haha:

Totaly normal :thumbup: been leaking :haha: since the end of first tri with this pregnancy :dohh: think it was the middle of second tri it started last time, massaging gently can help a bit especially in a nice warm bath :thumbup: but be prepared for more leakage haha, also if it gets bad enough that it's going through to your top etc you could start stocking up on breastpads a little early? Because you are sure as hell going to need them after baby is born! :haha: after having my first I went for a shower and bent down to reach something and came back up with my T shirt soaked right through :dohh: after that I would always has to double up on two breast pads or even three some days per boob :haha: my bra ended up being filled with more pads then boobies in the end! :dohh: :haha:

I was actually at the store the other day and was like hey I'll get some breast pads now so I have some. I think that was my subconscious telling me to get ready lol

I leak now and also get pain with it. Its been consistent leaking but I don't have to wear a breastpad yet! I find my boobies get a super sharp pain, then the leak happens. I think its practice let down :)

Totally normal :) I started leaking a tiny bit from around 20 weeks - more so in the left breast than my right, but it's getting more frequent now and I've taken to wearing breast pads. Sod's law though... when I don't wear them I get wet patches on my top, when I do wear them I don't leak as much :haha:

Yes...when me & OH are being intimate I leak a tiny amount tbh OH is trying to encourage it & it hurts! Men :haha:

Haha my OH does the same thing during sex. It's a huge turn on for him and the more aroused i get the more i leak lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->