a question for all the ladies who got bfp's at 9dpo

poppielia

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Was just wondering..........for those ladies out there that got bfp's at 9dpo. Can I ask did you test any earlier than that? And if so did any of you get bfn's at 8dpo but then your wonderful bfp came the next day? Thanks in advance xxx oh and by the way......huge congratulations mamas xxx

I tested at 9 dpo and got a very very faint line on a frer, the only reason why i tested was because it was our annaversary and if positive I thought it would make a nice annaversary gift to hubby. I did not test before that, though I did have symptoms that made me think that something was going on. Good Luck hope you get ur bfp soon!!

I tested with a FRER, and the line was very faint. I then tested again about 2 hours later using a Clearblue Digital. I had a dream about being pregnant, so it perked me out of bed, and on impulse I took one. Good luck. :)

thanks girls. I will be 9dpo tomorrow so i will be testing in the morning...i got my bfp,s in my last two pregnancies at 9dpo. however i have been silly and tested today and of course got bfn so i have stressed myself out. my boobs are achey and ive got low down cramping going on. (i had cramping at 6dpo too but that was gone at 7dpo)

fingers crossed anyway because i sooooo want to be pregnant again after our loss in july. i dont know how i will cope if the witch shows up i realy dont!x

I tested 7dpo and had BFN, left testing until 10dpo and had a definite BFP, it would have been there but faint at 9dpo.

With my son though I had a blank BFN at 10dpo and only the faintest of BFPs at 16dpo. I used Clomid so I'm sure of O date.

I guess each pregnancy is different.

GL for tomorrow.

xx

I think I'm around 9 dpo (i could be off by a day or two on either side
anyways, i took a test yesterday morning and bfn
took one this morning (the morning of the 3rd) bfn
Then on an impulse, took one at 7pm and bfp (very very faint but very much there, even dh couldnt deny
so it really could be a matter of hours, good luck for you hun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->