A question for all you first trimester ladies :)

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
First of all, congratulations on your new and growing little ones!

I was curious how many of you had implantation bleeding and if you could explain your symptoms. What did it look like? We're you crampy? How many dpo?

Thank you so much!

Hi.

Yes. I has it. We have just had success from out first round if icsi.

I was 8 and 9dp2dt and I had really bad cramps so much I was sure my period was coming. Horrendous back ache too.
I have cervical mucus mixed with tiny bits of pink and brownish blood. Which I was certain was my period.

Xx

Congratulations on your conception! and thank you for your reply. I am having what im pretty sure is implantation bleeding and cramping but I never had it like this with my last two pregnancies, so it's great to hear that I may still have hope on joining you all here in this forum.

I've been having cramps like yours today on and off and pink spotting, but not even enough for a panty liner..My period isn't due for 6 more days, I'm 8dpo and testing negative. When after the spotting and cramps did you get your bfp?

Hi.

I got an a very very faint line, which I needed to really examine lol at 9dp2dt. Then it started getting a but darker and thicker each day.
I also tested on a clearblue digital at 10dp2dt and got pregnant 1-2 weeks.

I was and still am in utter shock.

Good luck and hope you get you BFP very soon x

I did - I didnt know it was implantation until the hospital said that's what it was. It was browny/orangey in colour. I had period-like cramps too. I found out i was pregnant a couple of days before my period was due but didnt have the bleeding til about 5 days after i was due on and it lasted on/off for a week or more. I thought it was the start of mc but hospital said it was late imbedding/implantation.

Hi Ladies.

I had implantation bleeding. I have a 34 day cycle. My implantation bleed was around 8dpo and 2 weeks before my period was due.

It was only a very small amount and was light pink. I didn't have any cramping.

My only cramping was the couple of days during when my period was due!

I am now 5weeks 3 days pg.

xx

I had it this time. We werent ttc so I thought it was the start of af, it was a tiny amount and pinky. Kept waiting for af and after a week of nothing thought I had better test! Xx

Hi.

Yes. I has it. We have just had success from out first round if icsi.

I was 8 and 9dp2dt and I had really bad cramps so much I was sure my period was coming. Horrendous back ache too.
I have cervical mucus mixed with tiny bits of pink and brownish blood. Which I was certain was my period.

Xx

Mine was the same as this! Faint bfp 8dp3dt, then ib the next day. Looked like normal af spotting so I thought our round of ICSI ivf had failed, but BFP was stronger the next day.

Just over 12 weeks now with a healthy baby.

Thank you for all of your replies! My cramping has stopped and the spotting stayed bright pink and super light. Bad nausea yesterday morning and evening and again today, but still bfn. I remain hopeful, I can't imagine this would really be anything besides IB, and I haven't really given it time for the hcg to build. 9dpo today, it's still early. Hope to be here with you all soon!

No bleeding here and I got a positive 4 days after my average cycle length. I was not expecting bfp or counting dpo this time around.

I had it on Christmas day which was something like 7DPO. I was quite crampy and annoyed because thought it was AF!

x

I did not have implantation bleeding, but I did have implantation pains 6-7DPO. It felt like a very tiny pinprick stabbing inside my uterus. I tested strong positive at 9DPO.

Hey girls! I got a BFP on 2/15 and then last night started spotting. This morning it was more like AF and I have mild but noticeable cramping. Went to the dr this morning and she said bed rest and lots of fluids. My blood hormone levels will come back tomorrow and we're going to keep checking every 2 days until the bleeding stops.

Any one else going through this?? I'm so worried/nervous/anxios. Affraid to get any more excited about baby #1!

I had IB for a couple of days 8 and 9 dpo. It was just light pinkish brown staining really that showed on the tissue and a little on my panty liner. Accompanied by some cramping ranging from sharp to mild.

Unfortunately my spotting has gotten heavier, not a lot, it is still bright pink which is nothing like my usual period, but I am not quite as sure as I was before. Hoping with everything that this is not a very random early period and it is in fact heavier implantation bleeding... We are trying so hard to stay hopeful. Thank you again for all of your replies!

This is the 2nd day of this spotting. :shrug:

The cycle prior to my BFP I had what I thought was IB, light red in colour, short in length and slight in flow. Turns out I didn't get pregnant until surprisingly late the next cycle and had light brown IB around the time of my expected period. I got my BFP 8 days after my period was due.

I had bright red spotting on 8dpo, and put in a menstrual cup because I was sure that af had started (af was due that day because I didn't ovulate until cd21 of a 28-day cycle). When I took it out, there was a small amount stringy reddish-brown blood (sorry,tmi). I also had pretty sharp pains on my lower left side, and mild overall cramping. I was still spotting on cd9, and got my bfp at 12dpo after bfns on 10 and 11dpo. I'm actually still getting pinkish brown cm once a day or so when I wipe, but my doc didn't seem worried about it. I'm definitely pregnant, 6-7 weeks along now.

MyFavSurprise, are you temping? That can tell you a lot about your cycle. FX for you.

Texas, I've been having cramping off and on since before I got my bfp. Some cramping is normal, as your uterus stretches and grows larger. I think I read that it's sharp pains that are most worrisome. Your blood results will give the doctor a lot more information. Sending positive thoughts your way!

mrshan - cramping is much better today but bleeding is consistent. Supposed to hear from the dr around noon CT. Fingers crossed!!! :)

No, I haven't tried temping yet, we have just barely started trying and I am just so impatient.. We do BD almost daily, with or without trying we always have. I have been pregnant twice while on birth control, not with my SO, but I never thought that actually trying would be so emotionally stressful for me. I am definitely bleeding very very heavily now, I don't know what is happening. I normally have very light, clearly red, 4 day periods that come right on time, and here I am with a very heavy, crampy period that started 6 days early and started light and pink.

If only there were clear answers! :wacko:

I didnt have implantation bleeding this time. Just mild cramps and a two day long headache. Last time I had a blob of pinkish blood and no cramps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->