A question for anyone who possibly felt implantation

rescuemom82

Reaction score
Please indulge me while I'm going crazy here TTC baby #2 :p

I have been tracking my ovulation with OPKs, cervical mucus and also the ovulation pains.

Last week I had positive OPKs on Friday night (October 3rd) through Sunday night, as well as left side pains, and clear slippery mucus. We had sex almost every single night and then also a couple nights after.

This past Thursday October 9th I was driving and got the most horrible pain in my left pelvis kind of where ovulation pains are, it stayed for a while and then tapered off but OMG it was severe.

I really don't think it was ovulation because I was 100% I already ovulated before then.

I've been testing in the mornings and so far no BFp but I just have a feeling that I caught the egg :wacko:

I don't remember feeling something like this when I got pregnant with my daughter although I was just crampy in general during the 2ww BFP.

Did anyone feel their implantation and how soon did you get a BFP?

I didn't feel actual implantation I don't think. I was just generally crampy, like pre-af cramps, and I wiped and had brown/pink tinged CM. But I got my BFP that day so I probably implanted a couple days beforehand and didn't even know it :)

I felt something, I thought for a moment AF was showing early again. It felt like AF cramps. I also had some twinges like O pains around that time as well. I was 9dpo, got my BFP at 11dpo.

I think I felt implantation this time around. It was Sunday, 10DPO and we were driving home and I felt an almost stabbing pain in one side of my abdomen. It was a tight cramping and it was clearly on one side only, and it lasted maybe 20-30 minutes, with some shorter pangs/pains before and after. The next day I checked my CM and it was pink tinged, and I was sure that was it, that AF was coming. Got my BFP at 15DPO!

thanks for the replies, ladies.

According to my Ovia app my period should be in 5 days. This wait is agonizing! It took us several months to get my daughter and then we had a complicated pregnancy and it just kills me!

I'll try to keep busy until then somehow :wacko:

I think I felt it.
I had a sharp stabby pain in my side - I did wonder at the time as it was exactly 7 dpo, and I had a dip in temps that morning too, but then thought I'm just looking for signs and convinced myself it was wind or something :haha: but looking back I think it was. I got my bfp 20dpo as I have some odd long cycles sometimes so I wanted to be sure i was passed when my AF should have arrived before I tested! Agonising wait mind you!
Good luck hope you get your :bfp:

I'm convinced I felt it with my angel. I had the worst back ache/cramps one Saturday afternoon around the time it would have been and got a positive test a few days later.

I felt what I believe was implantation at 7dpo. I felt a few sharp and distinct pinching type pains very low in the front. I got a faint BFP at 9dpo and as it turns out, I have an anterior placenta. Good luck!

I am certain I felt it. DH says impossible but what does he know? I had a sudden onset of mild left-sided cramping, I though AF was coming so I went to the bathroom to check and I had a very tiny bit of dark blood at my cervix.
For the next two days I had beige/brownish tinted cm. On the third day I got really bloated and that was the day I got my BFP.

Good luck to you!

my implantation was clearly the morning time at 9 am and then again at 10 am on 6 dpo. i never had spotting but i felt these nuzzling sensations. at 9 am it was low, then exactly an hour later, it was VERY high up. same nuzzling sensation each time lasted two seconds each.

I felt a stabbing pain (in terms of how long it lasted and the 'depth' of pain, and I wrote down the day.

I ovulated on 18th or 20th (had recommend for almost a week with the most apparent being in these two days - Dr said I have multi ovulated), had sex on 18th, felt the pain on 25th and had bfp on 5th so I guess it was implantation. I had no spotting

I sooooo felt mine. I remember it because i was out to breakfast with my husband, and i felt this pain in my abdomen, like an incredibly severe cramp. I remember holding his hand and breathing through it, joking that it felt like i was having a contraction it was so painful. It lasted about 10-20 seconds, and then was over. I didn't think there was a chance that i would be pregnant that month, just cause of timing and all. But, here i am 6.5 weeks pregnant. fingers crossed little one hangs in there to term. Our little bean sure borrowed in deep enough by the feel of it!:haha:

I think I felt mine. I would have been 7-9DPO - I had what felt like mild AF cramps. I remember telling my mom, "I guess AF is coming early." since I wasn't due for another week or so. I got my BFP on 11DPO, just had a feeling I should test. :)

To be honest I'm sure I felt things going on which didn't settle til around 5.5 weeks pregnant! I was just generally 'sore' in my pelvis area and everything seemed sorer on the left side which is where Beany was when we saw him/her on the scan! I remember just feeling like AF was gonna arrive for ages, thankfully she didn't!

I felt implantation with my DD. It felt like that little embryo was settling in by the teeth :haha:. I tested early (got a total squinter 8 days before my period was due) because I just knew I was pregnant.

I felt implantation and it was like pulsating twinges/pains on one side. I got a positive test the second day after my period was due.

Please indulge me while I'm going crazy here TTC baby #2 :p

I have been tracking my ovulation with OPKs, cervical mucus and also the ovulation pains.

Last week I had positive OPKs on Friday night (October 3rd) through Sunday night, as well as left side pains, and clear slippery mucus. We had sex almost every single night and then also a couple nights after.

This past Thursday October 9th I was driving and got the most horrible pain in my left pelvis kind of where ovulation pains are, it stayed for a while and then tapered off but OMG it was severe.

I really don't think it was ovulation because I was 100% I already ovulated before then.

I've been testing in the mornings and so far no BFp but I just have a feeling that I caught the egg :wacko:

I don't remember feeling something like this when I got pregnant with my daughter although I was just crampy in general during the 2ww BFP.

Did anyone feel their implantation and how soon did you get a BFP?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2196417-1-dpo-need-tww-buddies-1-bfp.html

Follow my symptoms--explains the implant feelings and how many DPO and how long after until I got BFP after implant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->