A question for those who conceived after taking Loestrin 30

L

LilMiss_91

Hi all :)
I hope it's ok that I post this here, I didn't know where else to go!
I'm taking Loestrin 30 right now, I've been on it for about 5 months so far. Basically, I would like to know who of you (if any!) fell pregnant after taking this pill and how long it took you to conceive? I'm WTT until October 2015 and just wondering how long I should stop taking it for before we start TTC. I was on Yasmin before I had my son and I think it took about 5/6 cycles off of it to conceive him.
Any experience would be really helpful :)

I was on loestrin for years ( prior to any of my pregnancies) I have heard it may take some time for your cycle to regulate so I stopped taking it 3 months prior to the month that we were going to begin to ttc. ( we were just going to avoid the fertile week for those three months.....) well guess my egg just popped out sometime ( not within the normal fertile windows days) and I got pregnant that first month off of it. Yes it was a surprise as earlier than we planned, but it was ok. Now my other two pregnancies I got pregnant the first time trying both times, so it may just be super fertile me, but it IS possible to get pregnant quickly coming off that pill.
Hope this is kinda what you are asking about..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->