A rant!

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Just want to rant, no need to reply.

My old best friend ( i moved away, we lost touch) is pregnant with her 2nd child, 3 months, due in november. Her 1st baby is only 15months old. Last i heard, her and her OH were going through really bad times, always arguing, on the verge of splitting, and now shes preggers again. Plus i read it on her friends facebook page. We still have each others number, and facebook friends, and she never told me. I only found out she'd had her 1st baby when he was 6 months old. I feel forgotten about. We were really good friends at one point. :cry:

I think im ranting because im jealous. We were trying for all of 2008, with no luck, and now its on hold til xmas, and im so p'd off to be honest.

I kinda know how you feel me and my best m8 lost touch i was the last to find out she was pregnant and since split from her oh, got a new bf and is preg again and gettin married. we were inseparable a few years ago :cry:

I kinda know how you feel me and my best m8 lost touch i was the last to find out she was pregnant and since split from her oh, got a new bf and is preg again and gettin married. we were inseparable a few years ago :cry:

It feel so weird doesnt it. We were inseperable too, school, clubbing, right up until i was 21, ive been moved away nearly 7 yrs but still find it hard thats shes moved on and no longer my best mate! Sigh!

Awwww :hugs: for u hun, know how it feels to lose contact with your best friends, Totally different situation to yours but my Best Friend doesnt talk to me anymore because I left the religion she was part of, im now classed as a bad person and she wont have anything to do with me just because I no longer go to church :( doesnt change who I am, im just not living a lie anymore.
But it does hurt, when it seems like they have moved on and you still want their friendship. xx

Aww hun, feel awful for you. Unfortunately friends just seem to do that sometimes, my best friend (who I never even lost touch with) got married without telling me and I was really peed off too so I can kinda imagine how you are feeling :hugs: xx

Hugs for you! I know how it is to lose friends. None of my friends really even talk to me anymore because I chose a life of responsibility with Tim and Cyan. I wasn`t into go out and getting disgustingly drunk.

aww it's tough when you were once so close and now so distant, it's hard to imagine at the time that you'd ever be like that, but unfortunately it is one of those things in life. It's hard to keep the relationship as close, especially when you move apart.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->