a request for some help with my chart! confused

rai2

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I recently suffered a mmc in November and I whilst I conceived first month I have a concern that I may have LPD- based on my cycles having become shorter over last couple yrs (25days) and I have had the odd month of spotting (although not for over year) Also the month I conceived I had ewcm on day 15 and 16 which would be quite late for a 25 day cycle.

Anyway before TTC again I am charting and using a cbfm to see if I can work out when I ovulate as I don't want to go through a miscarriage again and just for peace of mind! Anyway my cbfm gave me peaks on days 19 and 20 and fertility friend did originally say I ovulated on day 20. However when I entered my data for today it has moved ovulation to day 21!! I am wondering if it possible that I may have ovulated on day 20 still and why it's been moved (I am obv v new to this!!)? Obviously I am hoping this cycle is a blip cycle due to being first one after my mc and I am not going to start my period soon! I would really appreciate it if someone could look at my chart for me or give me their thoughts!!

Thank you so much

ps I am not sure if this link will work or not as not sure how to put it on

sorry... having one of those days!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/148565/rss3392.xml

hope this works x

Sorry hon - link is not working.

When you are on FF - on the L-hand side there is a button that says "My Home Page" press on that and it should have your chart there and this is the public link you can share with us. Just copy and past the URL of that page. If your latest chart is not showing up on that page just go to the L-hand side to the button "Home Page Settings", click on it and at the bottom of the page you can add whatever chart you want (they are listed by date).

Good luck!

thanks for your help grandbleu

Hope this works

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/148565

Hi there!

The link works now...I would say from the chart you show on the link that you ovulated on CD20 or 21. I had that issue with FF but by the end of the cycle they had changed my day again to what I had originally thought...just keep temping and it will find the pattern for you. FF tries to bring all the data together that you punch in to pick the best O day but it's not an exact science so it can change by a day or two during your cycle depending how the pattern goes.

I don't use CBFM so I don't know how that works but I'd say it's safe to say either day 20/21 for Oday. The first cycle will always be a bit funky after a M/C so don't worry too much.

If you are worried about late ovulation and short luteal phase there are a bunch of ladies that take Soy in the early part of their cycles to encourage earlier ovulation and therefore a longer LP and it has helped! Here's a link explaining it: https://www.ehow.com/how_4998044_pregnant-using-soy-isoflavones.html

Good luck to you!

thank you so much for taking the time for me.... i really apreciate it! Merry Christmas and lots of luck with TTC XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->