**A sad hello**

so sorry to hear! stay positive just obv wasnt ur time x

Honey what happened? We spoke in the first trimester but I remember you didnt have confirmation back there of a definite miscarriage!

How are you?

:hugs:

Hey Flux sweetheart x

I'm ok, well, I'm sad and I'm bitter and I can't bring myself to tell anyone. But I'm not as hysterical as I imagined I'd be, I actually feel guilty about how sane I feel.
I almost wanted to get pregnant straight away so maybe I could get away with not telling anyone - I won't, of course but it's just one of the irrational ideas I had on the way home. "Maybe we just don't tell them...we'll only be a couple of weeks out..." OH just squeezed my knee so I know I was being ridiclous.

Went to doctors early this morning and she said the blood they had taken yesterday had no HCG at all, I have a scan tomorro to make sure I've completely cleaned everything out but she said it looks like it was a complete miscarrige.

I'm grateful in a resigned kind of way as it means they won't have to probe me or anything... I can just go home and be left be.

Hope you are ok and feeling well xxx

I'm so sorry. Every word I can think of sounds crap at the moment.
:hugs::hug:

hey im so sorry to hear of your loss. i read about what was going on in the miscarriage forum but was hoping that things were going to turn out okay xx:hug:

Hey Flux sweetheart x

I'm ok, well, I'm sad and I'm bitter and I can't bring myself to tell anyone. But I'm not as hysterical as I imagined I'd be, I actually feel guilty about how sane I feel.
I almost wanted to get pregnant straight away so maybe I could get away with not telling anyone - I won't, of course but it's just one of the irrational ideas I had on the way home. "Maybe we just don't tell them...we'll only be a couple of weeks out..." OH just squeezed my knee so I know I was being ridiclous.

Went to doctors early this morning and she said the blood they had taken yesterday had no HCG at all, I have a scan tomorro to make sure I've completely cleaned everything out but she said it looks like it was a complete miscarrige.

I'm grateful in a resigned kind of way as it means they won't have to probe me or anything... I can just go home and be left be.

Hope you are ok and feeling well xxx

Oh honey... :-( I am so so sorry to hear that. I trully feel for you and I was hoping that things were going to be ok, I really was so hopeful for you.

In a way, the fact that the hcgs have dropped so quickly is a good sign for your health, I would assume that you wont be needing any medical intervention ( I had to have a D&C in December, because my body didnt realise the pregnancy was gone and my hormones were so high). That means that you will be able to get your period sooner and go on to try again asap.

If it is any consolation, I had my miscarriage in December and didnt try until March, and then when we tried I fell pregnant straight away that month.

Still I understand that your loss if very recent and that you may not be ready to think that way.

I am here for you sweetheart if you need anything jsut give me a shout.

( I am not so well myself, had a miscarriage dream two nights ago and started bleeding last night, so I am off to the docs this afternoon to see if the baby is still OK )

Take care sweetheart you are in my thoughts, big hugs to you xxxx

im sorry honey i was in your shoes 3 weeks ago i just wrote on the thread in mc and loss too message me if you need to :hug::hugs::hug:

So sorry to hear this LittleBuddha. My thoughts are with you. :hug:

Little Buddha, I can empathise - I have had the same - its crappy and awful but it does get easier to bear. Hang on in there x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->