A shocking arrival!

Congratulations!! What an amazing birth story!

OMG wow!!! Congratulations!

Haha, wow, that is nuts! So did they have to estimate what time she was born? That will be a fun story to tell her later on. :)

Congratulations, and I am hoping I can have a labour like this! Amazing! x

Wow! That is amazing! Good for you and she's beautiful. And heck yeah I hope my baby slides out rather than it exhausts me during labor LOL

Thanks everyone! We are still laughing about it and rehashing it over and over. It definitely is one great story for Marlee to have!

Haha, wow, that is nuts! So did they have to estimate what time she was born? That will be a fun story to tell her later on. :)

And yes, basically. One of the nurses said she looked at the clock right after they pulled back the blanket, so they're using that time. But in all reality she was probably born almost 5 mins earlier....which is crazy to think!

Oh my!! That is amazing. Even with my epidural both times the pushing out was so painful I can't imagine not noticing it happened. That must have been one strong epidural lol! Congrats :)

My gosh what an amazing story congratulations!! And after going through two labours I didn't think it would even be possible to not notice giving birth - lucky you!

Hope your all doing well now x x

WOW!!! That is quite the story!! How amazing is that? Man, that would be an awesome way to give birth. :thumbup:

Congrats on your baby girl, she is beautiful! What a blessing! :flower::happydance:

I pray its this easy for me :D :haha: BIG CONGRATULATIONS!:happydance:

Congratulations, she is gorgeous, and what an amazing story!

That is the strangest thing I've heard in a long time! Congrats!

Wow amazing birth story!! Congratulations, she's beautiful xx

Wow!! That's an amazing birth story!! Go momma! She's a beaut!! Congratulations!

Oh my god! My dream is that this happens to me, I would LOVE it if my baby would just "fall out!" Congratulations, you lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->