A Short Craving Rant

horrorheart13

Reaction score
I was going to the bathroom and all of a sudden I smelled taffy. I WANT IT. SO BAD. So I ask OH if he will get me some. It's not that late yet. It was only 9:30 when I asked and he said, No, I don't need it, and that he's tired.

:hissy:wtf:hissy:

I'm ALWAYS tired! He doesn't do anything all day (no job at the moment) but get online and watch TV. This wouldn't make me so mad if it hadn't happened before. A few weeks ago I wanted cereal and he said I didn't need it.

How the hell would he know what I need?

I know, i know. My hormones. I don't *actually* need taffy right now. But I want it so bad it's making me cry.

Why can't OH just do me a favor for ONCE? All I want to do right now is rip his face off! :hissy:

LOL I just reread this a few hours later and WOW. Hormones are a bitch. Needless to say, I've gotten over it, had a salad and feel better :rofl:

Hey, dont feel bad. I wanted a sundae so bad last night that I made OH drive me to the store before it closed to get everything we needed for it.

Needless to say, he thanked me for it after!!! MMMMMMMMM.....Ice cream!!!:happydance:

:rofl: Yeah those hormones can be brutal

I just go out and get my own if he is not in the mood.

Lol last night I wanted some popcorn and some sour things.. So when OH said no I was like well FINE let a pregnant lady walk to the shop on her own in the dark. Hmph. :lol:

My new pet peeve is when people tell me I don't need something. My cravings get pretty intense and I get somewhat grouchy when I don't get what I want and if someone tells me I don't NEED it, it just makes me mean. Since becoming pregnant, I've noticed my grocery bills are increasing... hmmm.. linked?

Right now... I would KILL for an icecream cone. :)

:rofl: My ass has gotten bigger too. Couple of weeks ago I had this Ice cream sandwiches craving... OH would buy a box of 18, then 3 days after the box would be empty! :p

I know how you feel. We had 3 b-day parties to go to last weekend. Well, Friday night I decided I needed chocolate cake (our family calls it wacky cake). This chocolate cake is not as sweet as regular cake and we don't put icing on it either (sounds gross, but it is really good). So there I was making me some cake even though I knew I would be eating birthday cake Saturday and Sunday along with some ice cream. I still have more than half of that cake left so I treat myself with a piece every night. (Oh yummy). My husband makes fun of me but oh well.

Horrorheart13, tell that man of yours that he needs to be more sensitive to your needs. Better yet, next time he wants something, tell him no, that he doesn't need it. Go get you some taffy if you want it.

i'm craving sushi sooooo bad and i'm only about 7 and a half weeks. urghhhh

i read your post yesterday and just called my mom in alabama to mail me tangy taffy! now i want it lol... did you get some?

I was sitting at my desk this morning - all of a sudden i though i smelled macaroni cheese... How bad have i wanted that allllllll morning :hissy:

I havent really had any cravings during my pregnancy i am just drinking LOADS as I am constantly thirsty .

some people say that cravings come from the baby wanting/needing things rather than the mother just wanting it for the sake. use that excuse :)

i think it is bc we can smell and taste so well as we salivate more whilst pregnant

i'm craving chocolate cake adn fruit. Fruit - I mean, how dull!! chocolate cake I can understand :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->