a squinter?!?! so how does this test work exactly???

babyplease01

Reaction score
So today I'm 8 DPO, AF due Oct 9. I took a frer this afternoon and both DF and I saw this fain, barely there little almost line. Seriously, it was so light. So what I'm wondering is could I just be seeing something like the space where a line would show up if there was a line?? Or is it even possible to see that?? And should I take my other frer first thing in the morning??
I don't feel pregnant at all you guys. I expected a BFN all the way, I was sure I was out this month. I have no idea what to think now.

Can you upload a pic? I would test again in a day or two and it should be darker by then. HCG doubles every 48 hours. fx

I tried to get a pic but I couldn't get one where I could see it. I'm gonna test again with my first urine tomorrow and I will take a pic then!! I really really hope it's there!!

Ugh!! For some dumb reason I took a clear blue digital test and of course it was negative. Why do we do this to ourselves?? But if the frer was really faint and it's 6 days before my expected AF, then of course the CB Digital would be negative. Right?? This is NOT a fun game. :/

8 dpo is really early. This is such an horrible part of the tww but test again in a day even, with a frer. I reckon if you saw where the line should be on the frer then a bfp could be on it's way.

Digitals are much much less sensitive than FRER, I think squinters generally won't give a + on a digi but once you see a proper line it should be ok to use :) good luck !

I definitely saw a line today!! Can you see it?!?!

Attachments

• IMG_20141004_053328.jpg
    IMG_20141004_053328.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 46
I see it. I think congratulations are in order :)

REALLY?!?! It's darker in person I think. Well...I can't see it on my phone, I guess is what I'm saying. I guess I'll take a digital Monday then just to be sure!!

Congrats babyplease! I'm going through the same thing at the moment, I'm only 11dpo. I've ordered a CB digi to test with fmu tomorrow

I see one when I tilt my screen back :happydance: fabby stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->