• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A story of loss 60 years ago

That is such a said story. Like a pp said i think it was fate you two meeting eachother xxxxxxx

That brought tears to my eyes. Glad you were there to bring her some comfort.

Awww that brought tears to my eyes. after all those years she is still so upset - it just goes to show that it never completely goes away. Im glad you were there for eachother x

It breaks my heart... It reminds me that I will never forget Raheem. Not that I want to. I hate this situation so much. But, to God be the glory because he knows best.

That poor poor woman. My heart goes out to her. You were meant to find her and comfort her. Its so sad the way babies born with wings where treated and how little support was offered to their mummy's...In a way, thats where us angel mummy's are lucky. xx

I choose to believe that the souls of your angel babies brought you together. You were meant to find each other and erase some of the loneliness of your losses, even if only for a couple hours. I'm sure that being able to talk to you about her loss brought her an immense amount of peace. Imagine not talking about that for 60 years!

I don't think this is a sad tale about how we will miss our babies forever. This is a story about coming together and helping others even in our own despair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->