A tattooed bride, tea length dress, pinwheels, toadstools and red & blue!

Just when I think it can't get any better, it does lol... I am in heaven when Im reading your journal lol ;)

Wow, this is amazing. Absolutely adore your taste. Im getting married on saturday, its been quite simple planning, and has been so cheap. Weve had alot of help from freinds, my bouquet and the buttonholes are my something new, my veil is my something borrowed, my tiara was bought from a charity shop, so its my something old. I also have 2 dresses... I bought one I loved first... Changed my mind and bought a new one. Our cake was also going to be a cupcake one, but we changed our mind and got a 3 tiered one with flowers.
Weve decided that this wedding is just to get married... And that were going to renew our vows once we have enough money to have the wedding we want.
Think I may have to stalk for ideas to show the OH. Xxxx

Hehe thank you both :D

Lucky your wedding is so soon! I. Cannot. Wait!

I may have something to show later tonight or tomorrow, depending on when my mum comes round :D

sorted our music :)

Guest being seated
All I Want is You - Barry Louis Polisar
The Luckiest - Ben Folds
Dearest - Buddy Holly
You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
Anyone Else But You - The Moldy Peaches
She is Love - Oasis

Walking down the aisle
Everyday - Buddy Holly

Signing the register
Mushaboom - Feist
The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson

Our Exit

I Want To Hold Your Hand - The Beatles

Drinks reception
Skinny Love - Bon Iver
The Girl - City & Colour
I Will Follow You into The Dark - Death Cab for Cutie

First dance

Earth Angel - Death Cab for Cutie

Aww awesome song choice! We literally have 2 for the ceremony, the wedding march when im walkin in, and elton john, your song (which is actually our song :) ) for when were signing the certificate. :)
8. Hours until ill be Mrs Daniel Taylor :-D eeeekkkk!!! :haha: xxx

Aww awesome song choice! We literally have 2 for the ceremony, the wedding march when im walkin in, and elton john, your song (which is actually our song :) ) for when were signing the certificate. :)
8. Hours until ill be Mrs Daniel Taylor :-D eeeekkkk!!! :haha: xxx

Love the song choices.

Raych have an amazing day x

Thanks ladies :D Yayyyyyy Raych!!!

For the back of the chairs.
531271_10151046611617962_1059467013_n.jpg

Ring box.
314831_10151046611747962_636007288_n.jpg

Invites are finally ready to go out!
417700_10151047302287962_354160505_n.jpg

182166_10151047302572962_1153900216_n.jpg

391544_10151047302932962_1599130995_n.jpg

380607_10151047303277962_295705393_n.jpg

311522_10151047303547962_371194086_n.jpg

And ALL the jars are done (if you've forgotten, we're using these instead of wine glasses on the tables)
255235_10151047315042962_1750546159_n.jpg

599285_10151047315307962_1109707423_n.jpg

Everything is looking fantastic! Can not wait to see pictures from the big day :D

Haha me either!

Oh man... creating a honeymoon itinerary when you're in an EPIC city for just 5 days is actually impossible... bearing in mind more than half of 1 of those days is lost to travel and ALL of the last day is lost to travel.. so 3 and a half days really. I don't think we'll have time for the zoo :( Or much time for shopping... although I've found a TON of places I need to take photos of :) Shall I give you the itinerary? Okay.. I will! Bearing in mind, this is subject to change based on what my mum says tomorrow (whether it can extended to a week or not etc).

SUNDAY: Arrive in Krakow @ 11:30am. Hotel at approx. 1pm. Lunch @ Bagelmama. Then round a few key places for photos and a walk around Kaizmierz visiting more key places for photos.. (including epic cafes and Lviv chocolate factory). Dinner @ Nic Nowego. Then Ghost tour, a drink and home.

MONDAY: Schindlers List tour in the morning. Lunch @ Camera Cafe. Visit the aquarium. Visit Karmello (mmmm chocolate) and Cupcake Corner. Dinner @ Aqua e Vino (posh "date night" type thing) with a walk around Krakow at night and home.

TUESDAY: Auschwitz and salt mines tours. Dinner @ Irish Pub Nic Nowego. Stay for a drink and home.

WEDNESDAY: Crazy commie tour in the morning (amazing photo ops). Lunch @ Pod Temida (milk bar). A walk around Old Town then dinner @ Nic Nowego. Stay for a drink then home.

THURSDAY: Home time :(

I ideally wanted to set aside a whole day just for wandering about and shopping. Apparently there's a foot path over the river with thousands of "love padlocks" too that I'd love to do with Colin if I can find out if it's actually there.. and the zoo! :( So if my mum lets us extend by just ooooone more day, I'll be a happy bunny. Well, technically it'll be 2 more days because she currently thinks we're arriving on the Monday... And she's paying!

I'm so glad this won't be a "typical honeymoon" haha.. I CAN'T WAIT.

Sounds amazing! Hope you manage the extra day but even if not you've packed in loads into the time you have.

aw sounds fab!! you will have a brill time. where are you staying in krakow? my OH would so love it!

Our hotel is on Stradomska. At one end of the street, we have Kazimierz. At the other end, we have the old town with the main square etc.. so everything is literally on our door step :) I cannot WAIT!

someone pushed me into this direction to stalk your thread!
Well done you xx

Thanks! :)

I need to re-do our honeymoon itinerary but I reeeeally can't be bothered >_< currently talking with the photographer, trying to work out timings etc :)

We're in the process of arranging to go down to Birmingham to have an engagement shoot (better late than never!) with our W-day photog. I'm SO excited! She's amazing :)

How I'm thinking of having my hair... just really simple and pushed back behind my ears. I did get a new photo of me in the dress (I've gained half a stone so it now actually fits me haha!) but I accidentally put my memory card in my wedding day shoes shoebox and my mum took it home with her! So that will have to wait till tomorrow :dohh:
318717_10151066728822962_1379224726_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"