A thread about NIPPLES! *dundundunnn*

Paxton

Mum + Wife-to-be
Reaction score
You've all had sex, you can handle nipply-talk without it being TMI, right? >.>

Right. So,

When you get preg, your nipples get darker - I experienced this on a massive scale, going from them being so very very light pink, it looked like I didn't even have areolas... to a very dark purply-brown color. I think its sooo ugly and looks awful, like large bruises (my DH doesn't mind, bless him). But the question I need to ask is: Once you have the child, do your nipples go back, even a little bit, to their normal, pre-pregnancy color, or are they dark forever? And if they're dark forever, do they get EVEN DARKER with your next pregnancy? So then, if you have like, 9 kids, will they get so very dark that they become almost black?

Mine went back to normal size and color.. I did though after my 3rd child noticed a tiny tint in color change but its nothing at all.

I'm thinking it's just the hormones doing their own things (like when you get hairier or those red spots on your skin)... Ah joy of pregnancy!! xx

yeah my nipples are the size of pancakes right now. They're really not pretty. LOL I have big boobs anyway but they got even huger. My nipples used to be all perky and cute. Haha not anymore!

I don't think they go back to the same size, but almost the same colour?

It can take a yr, oh the joy of dinner plate nipples!!!

Never mind my nips, my privates went really dark witht he last pregnancy and never went back :hissy: Just looks bloomin AWFUL, I don`t match any more, not like mine now I hate it. Nips OK though, went back to normal nippers.

Mine stayed a little bigger but went back to normal colour :)

hi, i'm on bub no5 mine just got darker and bigger everytime so ugly looking

They should lighten again but I don't know about shrinking back, take care :hugs: XX

Mine havnt gone lighter or smaller like they used to be :( I thought they might within time.. but after reading this..!!! Great... Mine are still huge and so ugly!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->