a TMI question lol ....

OMG i have been thinking about this as its a right old mess down there eeeeek :blush: haha!! i really hope i dont have to have any unexpected inspections down there! i dont think they would find their way in :rofl: eeeeek! me and OH were banned by the hospital at about 10 weeks pregnant from doing any sexy time so i kind of forgot about the prim and trimming of the valley, i think it will be reaching for the scissors itself shortly lol!! i keep hinting to my oh saying what am i going to do? he replied... get a mirror!!! lol no way as i may cut my lil gibblet off by mistake :blush: i hinted saying shall i go for a wax... he said if u want :nope: !!!! i dont think he is going to offer to trim the hedge :( lol!! eeek may either have to leave it eu-natural or do as oh said and get the mirror and the chainsaw out... eeeeeek i can see blood flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! xxxxxxxxxxx

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

well i havent seen mine in god knows how long im going to need the hedgetrimmer or no baby will find there way out of there!! If i tried to do it myself now i would be going in completly blind and would hack half of my bits of i think haha

I'm going to stay short haired for hygene reasons... I mean isn't it like some hideous soup down there during labour? Blood, fluid, probably poo and wee... It'd all stick. Lol oh god that's gross.

I'm going to stay short haired for hygene reasons... I mean isn't it like some hideous soup down there during labour? Blood, fluid, probably poo and wee... It'd all stick. Lol oh god that's gross.

Mmmmmmm the way you put it makes it sound SOOOOOOOO nommy! ROFL. Yeah it does get messy, so a trim is needed but don't go all fancy girls, remember, your baby wont care if your garden hasnt been tended to properly for a while! Just trim the lawn, so to speak, and be done with it!

Oh I have definately stayed trimmed as much as possible during my pregnancies. That was for hygiene reasons and from experience it is easy to clean down their during an examination and citing a catheter if there isn't the mucous and blood that you get naturally during labour sticking to the hairs (TMI). :)

Honestly when I was in labor & delivering my lady garden was the last thing on my mind - & I didn't get the impression that the dr or any of the nurses were caring in the slightest what I had done or not done with it. I agree a trim is probably your best bet - but if you cant manage that then who cares! I would for sure say dont be shaving cause you dont want to be itchy and uncomfortable - there will be enough going on down there without that added to it.

i am all natural. i can't see it so i don't care really!lol i am having c-section anyway and here in aus the mw trims for you when the time comes.

i have just thought of my idea what im going to do!!! since OH hasnt offered im going to pinch his electric shaver (has a trimming peice on) and have a good old go with that!!!! MWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! xxxx

i shaved it blind lol and was very very lucky!! with some left at the top.. like i told oh i didnt want baby being born and choking on a furball!! Cant wait to be able to see my bits again though! ;)

i have just thought of my idea what im going to do!!! since OH hasnt offered im going to pinch his electric shaver (has a trimming peice on) and have a good old go with that!!!! MWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! xxxx

ROFL DO IT!!!! let us know how it turns out though, that sounds so freaking funny!!!!!

All I can say to this thread is BAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL!!!

At the minute, my lady garden is more like a wooly mammoth's backside!
OH + razor = DISASTER!
So I am all for the 'eu-natural' look myself, maybe a little trimmed closer to the time for hygene reasons lol.

Ive gotta say since i havent seen it for weeks i have robbed OHs electric shaver!! I didnt trust myself or him with a razor!!!! (He would probably write something random in them as i cant see!!) Electric shavers arent too bad maybe not smooth but tidy and doesnt feel like a birds nest!! And no shaving rash so i guess win win lol.

Even so i still get embarrassed going docs when they see no hair lmao.... few weeks ago a doc had a go at me for using a razor dow there saying it was bad for my skin!! :rofl:
Oh the shame!!

how about using bikini hair removal all over about a week or two before you are due - then it will be all neat and tiny but not overgrown?

oh my lord, you guys are all so funny! i aint seen my mary in ages but my husband keeps telling me how over grown it is! would like to wax but im not into that kind of torture, might just have a go with the razor then use aloe vera for the shave rash!!:blush:

oh yeah and i would never in a million years let my hubby any where near my bits with a razor!!

OMG i have been thinking about this as its a right old mess down there eeeeek :blush: haha!! i really hope i dont have to have any unexpected inspections down there! i dont think they would find their way in :rofl: eeeeek! me and OH were banned by the hospital at about 10 weeks pregnant from doing any sexy time so i kind of forgot about the prim and trimming of the valley, i think it will be reaching for the scissors itself shortly lol!! i keep hinting to my oh saying what am i going to do? he replied... get a mirror!!! lol no way as i may cut my lil gibblet off by mistake :blush: i hinted saying shall i go for a wax... he said if u want :nope: !!!! i dont think he is going to offer to trim the hedge :( lol!! eeek may either have to leave it eu-natural or do as oh said and get the mirror and the chainsaw out... eeeeeek i can see blood flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! xxxxxxxxxxx

I must say you have just given me the best laff, cos im exactly the same but i havent got an OH so im going to have to take the mirror option...:blush:

:rofl: :rofl: this thread has me laughing! titch how un-natural does it feel looking at ya falulah in the mirror?? also when i have tried in the past i forgot it was a mirror and chopped the right side instead of the left eeek!! baldy spots!! hahaa plucked chicken comes to mind!!! why dont we all not just braid them, tie them with some bows??? hahahaha the regae look!! imagine what the docs would think!! :haha:

my nair came - i think its gonna hafta be an all over jobby, then it should be just a nice length when he comes... gonna hfata find a peg for my nose - nothing worse than the smell of hair removal creams!

eeeew yuk i know i think it smells like greasy sausage rolls hahahaha!!! :haha: xxx

ROFL this is one of those threads you could read over and over and still laugh every time. here we are worried about what the dr and mw are going to think about our hairy bits, not about all the other stuff that is about to happen to our bodies.

:haha: still get rid of the hairy bits then we can focus on the guewwy stuff and other embarrassing stuff hahaha! i think my legs got that ashamed of being so hairy the hair has actually recoiled!!! either that or OH got sick and shaved them while i was asleep :nope: ;) :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->