A twist... The things you like about being pregnant!

CassieSims

Reaction score
I'll start, I know this sounds weird but I love my boobs at the moment, they're full and no longer tender and honestly they just look fantastic!

What about you? What has changed about you with this pregnancy that you love?! Or was an unexpected positive?

Love this thread!!

I am only 5 weeks in but I am trying to enjoy every second! I remember wishing to be done with my first pregnancy. I really want to relax and enjoy it!

Right now I love this secret we have!! It just makes me so happy!!

I love the fact that my dh is being amazing. I'm about 10 weeks and so far he has taken care of all the house work and dog walking. He really will do anything for me and our baby. I can just relax when I get in from work knowing I'll be taken care of.

I love this thread too! I love getting a little bump!

I love knowing there is a new life growing inside me and that hopefully in 8 months time he/she will have 4 older siblings who will love him/her just as much as we will.

I love that I have no sickness this time round (all my previous pregnancies I've been sick as a dog).

I love that 3 of my angel mummy friends are pregnant and we are all due in the same month. One has the same due date as me (going by the dates our scans have put us at). x

I love that there's only going to be 19 months between ds and the baby.....
I LOVE having a bump......
I have big boobs any way but mine usually go ginormous which is fantastic........
I love how happy pregnancy/children make me and oh.......
I love the fact I get free prescriptions 😜 xxx

I love getting a bump. Absolutely loved it with my first and will love it again this time when I get bigger.

Love having an excuse to be lazy.. sometimes lol. I don't play that card often or anything but if I don't want to do a little something, I may play up being more tired than I actually am rofl.

I'm quite enjoying being called a milf and how my husband has been like a dog on heat since we found out the news!!

My fluctuating weight, before I was pregnant I was 210, in the early weeks I lost 12 lbs because of the hormone HCG, and now it's going from 201 to 198 :)

I look and feel great.

I also love my boobs. They look amazing!
I love the idea of my baby growing inside me. The human body really is amazing!
I can't wait for my bump to appear. Right now I'm just bloated.

Everyone is nice to me. I can tell DH that I unloaded the dishwasher and didn't reload it because it hurt to bend and squat so much, and he say "Ok, thanks for unloading it!" instead of rolling his eyes at me. He did laugh a bit, but that's fair enough ;) Nobody minds when I set a limit on what I can do or if my eating habits get really weird.

As an overweight woman, it's nice to be able to relax a little and enjoy not having to dress to hide my stomach or suck in all the time.

Having zero guilt about my afternoon naps.

Once I can announce it...I'll be happy that I no longer have to suck my tummy in :haha:

• I love that my breats seem fuller and looks better (and my OH does too, hehe...)
  • I also love that there's a little baby growing inside of me and that I'm starting to get a little bump.
  • Like bdb84, I love taking my afternoon naps and not having to feel guilty about them.

I love not having a period!!! I've never been pregnant before and this is just totally awesome. No tampons for 9 months! Woo hoo! ;)

I love not having a period!!! I've never been pregnant before and this is just totally awesome. No tampons for 9 months! Woo hoo! ;)

Haha...how could I forget this? Me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->