A twist... The things you like about being pregnant!

I love not having a period!!! I've never been pregnant before and this is just totally awesome. No tampons for 9 months! Woo hoo! ;)

Oh yeah, that's definitely way up at the top of the happy list! And it should extend some into breastfeeding, too! Woohoo!

I love no periods!!! The sleeep I'm getting some of the best rest in my life. The extra attention is definitely a plus

I have a condition where my period cramps literally incapacitate me, if I stand up I will faint! So the lack of a period is a god send!!! No hot water bottle, no prescription pain killers, no lying on the floor waiting until they subside or I faint!!!

Ugh I'm so happy that AF is gone!

I'm usually hungrier while pregnant (duh) and that can be annoying, but boy do I enjoy food more! I also get to enjoy MORE of the food before feeling full, which is awesome.

I also like that maternity clothes fit as they're more comfortable!

I like that I finally got to quit my job lol! I was in an ER and doing shift work. They were so bad about flipping me back and forth between night and days. Since doing so increases risks of miscarriage, both DH and I decided it wasn't worth it.
Gotta find new work but it'll be so nice to have a regular schedule.

This (hopefully sticky!) baby is the first grandchild on my DH's side of the family. My inlaws are so sweet and I know they'll be as happy as I am about the baby. I can't wait to surprise them.

And as a middle child myself, I can't wait to hog all of the attention lol!

I have the best skin while pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->