A Very Dangerous Doctor.

KatelynsMummy

Mummy to Katelyn!
Reaction score
Anyone watched this? :cry: It's so scary what people are capable of doing to children :cry:

Indeed. It is also scary what some doctors are capable of.

It's not very clear whether it's the doctor or parents lying xx

I turned it off after the first bit of footage was shown!! It was without a doubt the most disturbing thing I have ever seen!!! I keep crying about it!!! :(

I turned it off after the first bit of footage was shown!! It was without a doubt the most disturbing thing I have ever seen!!! I keep crying about it!!! :(

I keep crying as well <3

Haven't got TV at the moment but what's the programme about?

My mum had Dr Harold Shipman as her GP when she was a baby, the doc who killed those hundreds of people. e ek

Agree, 'tis a sick world

xxxxxxxxxxxx

My mum had Dr Harold Shipman as her GP when she was a baby, the doc who killed those hundreds of people. e ek

Agree, 'tis a sick world

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Its about a doctor that had a theory of parents harming there children, the first lot of footage are parents suffocating their babies by putting their hand over the babies nose and mouth and you can see the poor child struggling :cry:

Agree, 'tis a sick world

xxxxxxxxxxxx

It's an arguement between a dr who may have possibly damaged children by his research & techniques and mothers who he's accusing of having Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSBP)

I saw this advertised, but couldn't watch it....makes my blood run cold!

Me too, I wanted to watch it, but seeing those poor children struggle as the mothers were trying to smother them was horrific, so I also turned it off :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->