A very happy BFP!!

tLC Queen549

Reaction score
Hi I haven't been on here for a while but I would like to share my news, all beit a bit cautiously...

I got a BFP on 7/1 and the 8/1 a day or so after I was due on....

Have all the symptoms, massive sore boobies, tired all the time, some nausea, back ache - and I love it!!!

We finally made it after the miscarriage last Feb when I found out my baby had died at the first scan.

A friend of mine told me the 2 times she got pregnant was after having intercourse twice in a day....

Got me thinking, our bodies tries all it can to stop the little swimmers reaching our lovely eggs so I thought if I completely swamp myself with them then there must be more of a chance of one getting through as surely my body can only warn off so many of them...

I had started charting the month before after months of just doing the ovulation tests, and the month before I ovulated on the 15th day so I hoped the next month (dec) would be the same and worked around that premise...

So once the witch had gone I worked it out so that we had intercourse every other day (to keep the swimmers fresh). So that by the 15th day I would have 'done it' on the 13th day so there would be a possibility of some of the little swimmers hanging about ready for my little eggy, then again on the 15th - and I did have a positive OPK that day so obviously we did it then, then twice the next day, morning and night and once the day after - and lo and behold it worked!!!

My first BFP was a faint line whcih we weren't convinced of, but then we should have read the instructions first because it stated and showed EITHER a faint line of darker line is a positive!! Still we were a little unconvinced so I did another in the morning and it was a little darker!! I am now 26 DPO and have a doctors appointment tomorrow to get the ball rolling!!

This is our first so we are still very scared and have only told our Mums but I hope this information may help others to acheive a pregnancy XxX

Please send me some lovely dust for luck xXx

I used First response tests.

Attachments

• Photo026.jpg
    Photo026.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 52
Thank you too hun hope we get sticky beans :) xxx

Massive *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S* :happydance: to you and a H & H 9 months!

Thanks everyone...
I had my first doctors appointment this morning at 10am - or so I thought!!

It was actually 9.20 although I could have sworn it was 10am!!

So I am back on Thursday at 10.40!! I WILL NOT FORGET!!

I am so emotional at the moment, and very very short tempered, could feel myself bubbling up in the doctors and as I left I cried!! SO SILLY!!

But then I cry at silly things on the TV, only have to catch the last 5 mins of a prog and if someone is being really nice I cry!!

Also lose it at the most silliest of things and end up screaming at myself... Must be calm......

Having the craziest dreams too, dreamt I was with Vinnie Jones, Alex Reid and my Grandad who passed away years ago.

Also dreamt I had a vile taste in my mouth and woke myself up spitting - nice!!

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"