A very nervous BFP

Nicki2202

Reaction score
I havent posted on this site in a while :blush: I am very nervously posting my :bfp: :bfp: I have had 2 m/c and just hope this one sticks :baby:
Going by my dates i'm due 30th April 2010. :cloud9:

Congrats hun!! I am due the same day!!! Well going by my dates as well!!!! YAY!!!! Good luck!

I really hope so too! Best of luck to you, try not to worry too much

Congrats hun!! I am due the same day!!! Well going by my dates as well!!!! YAY!!!! Good luck!

Thanx.....it will be good to compare stories etc.
How are you feeling?

I am sooo excited about this! haha.. Never thought it would ever happen for us and there it was! haha...
I am just really really really bloated.. a bit of weird twinges in my lower abdominal region.. I have read that is totally normal! I havent really been able to get comfortable enough to sleep a full night in a week or so!!! ummm, peeing a whole lot!! hahaha... not too much else really, no nausea or anything (Knock on wood)!
How about you how are you doing hun??

I can undertand that nervous feeling but huge congratulations and sending you lots of baby glue x x x

How are you feeling?

I am sooo excited about this! haha.. Never thought it would ever happen for us and there it was! haha...
I am just really really really bloated.. a bit of weird twinges in my lower abdominal region.. I have read that is totally normal! I havent really been able to get comfortable enough to sleep a full night in a week or so!!! ummm, peeing a whole lot!! hahaha... not too much else really, no nausea or anything (Knock on wood)!

I'm generally feeling ok except for tender boobs lol i have been running to pee too. I was nauseous a few days ago that is what made me test. Nausea has gone though hence im very nervous as I was sick 24-7 with my 3 boys and had no nausea with my 2 m/c.....i'm just hoping it is goin to be ok this time .

How are you feeling?

I'm generally feeling ok except for tender boobs lol i have been running to pee too. I was nauseous a few days ago that is what made me test. Nausea has gone though hence im very nervous as I was sick 24-7 with my 3 boys and had no nausea with my 2 m/c.....i'm just hoping it is goin to be ok this time .

I hope all is good with you. Just remember all pregnancies are different! Never 2 alike! awwww.. hunny... when are you going to the doctor? I am going to go get my insurance straightened out on Wednesday, then hoping to get a doctors appt soon after...

How are you feeling?

I hope all is good with you. Just remember all pregnancies are different! Never 2 alike! awwww.. hunny... when are you going to the doctor? I am going to go get my insurance straightened out on Wednesday, then hoping to get a doctors appt soon after...

Going to see if I can get gp appointment tomorrow or Tuesday then it will be m/w after that...if I can make it to then, i'm so paranoid but just cant help it

How are you feeling?

Going to see if I can get gp appointment tomorrow or Tuesday then it will be m/w after that...if I can make it to then, i'm so paranoid but just cant help it

definitly let me know how it goes!!!

How are you feeling?

I went to GP this morning, she just said to wait a week or two and if i've not had a bleed then make an appointment with the m/w. She says there no way to scan or anything this early on so its just a waiting game with fingers & toes all crossed tightly. I'm still no feeling sick though which worries me due to previous pregnancies

How are you feeling?

I went to GP this morning, she just said to wait a week or two and if i've not had a bleed then make an appointment with the m/w. She says there no way to scan or anything this early on so its just a waiting game with fingers & toes all crossed tightly. I'm still no feeling sick though which worries me due to previous pregnancies

Just keep thinking postitive hunny!! Sending you pound of sticky dust!!!!! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you babe!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->