A/W my m/c or CP

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
So I tested negative at work today on cheapie NHS tests. So got a clear blue digi, said pregnant 1-2. Got a clear blue normal. It’s faintly positive but barely there. I’m due AF tomorrow and I just know it’s going to be a CP

I’m gutted. Just want it to happen now

I’ve had a strong BFP in FRER 2 days ago and clearblue digi positive. Then yesterday had faint lines on cheapies. Today negative on NHS tests. Then positive on CB digi and then faint positive on normal CB. I’m so in the air :(

I'm sorry you feel so down. May I ask why you think you are going to have a miscarriage? Based on what you said it's still early and you have a positive digital test and negative only on a less sensitive test. Unless you have done other tests and they are getting loads lighter it sounds promising :)

I think we posted at the same time. You might want to compare only like tests and only a day or two apart each time. The dye and sensitivities vary widely even within brands, let alone with cheapies vs FRER.

I’m freaking because this happened to me before on my first pregnancy and I had a chemical. It was gutting. But I’ve had two healthy pregnancies since. I’m still getting positives on the CB digi ( got one today with afternoon urine) but the line is faint on the one I’ve done just now on the normal clearblue blue dye + test. I want to get an FRER tomorrow.

I tested with a cheap nhs test about 3 days ago and it was really really faint but there were many factors which influenced it! I had drank about half a litre of water beforehand and it wasn't flu. More like several wee's later. Had you drank a lot before test?? I would just get a pack if frer and check the next few days progression and that should give you some idea. Good luck x

Fingers crossed. I’m going to get FRER today. I guess that’ll tell me my fate!

This is today’s FRER with third morning urine. Had to do after school run.

I’m due AF today. Is this dark enough??

0B6A1683-6736-46BF-9751-4BC4EA5488F3.jpeg

So the top FRER is my first proper BFP at 11dpo
CB yesterday with night time urine 13dpo
FRER today. 14dpo (AF due)

Got a clearblue digi 1-2 BFP in both 11dpo night and 13dpo afternoon

Those negatives I got from work yesterday are making me anxious still!!

D539D817-0C8B-4AF7-817B-59DFC385DE05.jpeg

Those lines look great hun! If you were having a CP they'd all be negative or a vvfl. The fact you're still getting great lines especially on a FRER is a great sign. I would try not to worry and enjoy it! Congratulations btw!!

I think the lines look nice and dark! Especially given that you are still so early it looks great!

Thank you all for your replies. It’s just because of those stark white BFNs yesterday I’m so confused.

I’ve got a GP appt in the am and if he does his cheapie test fully expecting a BFN, despite my strong FRER positive this morning

Lines look fab hun, lots of progression between the 2 frers! Good luck at your appointment tomorrow x

FRER progression. Bottom taken today in the afternoon 16dpo!

Those cheapies are still so faint though! Bottom one taken just before today’s FRER

Making me anxious!

378DD6D0-9585-48E9-B89E-F92E4089D2B7.jpeg BB0F1C05-2CF8-42D9-B1CE-CFB65D197F0E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->