a week late....

kosh

proud new mum!
Reaction score
I'm allegedly a week late (according to my dating scan, but if I go by my LMP and chart dates, I'm only 40weeks) and there are absolutely no signs whatsoever. I've had 2 sweeps already and still nothing. Last time I saw my MW she said I was doing ok as I was 50% effaced and 1-2cm dilated and doubted I would make it to my next appointment, but I can't feel any progress.
I've tried some of the natural methods to induce labour and nothing either.
I really do not want to get induced, but I'm getting very frustrated and impatient...:nope:

any advise/help?

A midwife last time swore by acupuncture and reflexology.

i'm trying acupressure and nothing........:nope:

Awwwww my heart goes to you kosh, i was due in may (25th) and after being induced with my previous 2 LOs i was desperate not to go through labour with all the monitors etc again, sooooooooo in the beginning of june i tried....... raspberry leaf tea, home/midwife sweeps, evening primrose oil, warm baths, long walks, running up and down the stairs, reflexology(from the net), tens machine, sex(lots of lol) bounced on my ball for what seemed like days and NOTHING! the midwife told me there was nothing left but inducing my labour and i officially resigned myself to the fact i would have 2 be induced again, so went home from hospital gutted and went to bed and woke up with contractions YAY little logan was born june 9th at 1.23pm :o) so i guess my advice is to just try and relax and things will happen on there own lol hope this helps and you soon have your LO in your arms asap ;) good luck hun xoxo

quick update - being induced tomorrow, but i'm ok with it, can't take the stress any longer. my Lo will be with us soon, and that's what matters!

awwww good luck kosh and hopefully you will go in labour now :) xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->