a week overdue today. anyone else overdue?

laura109

Reaction score
Can't believe i'm still here. Apart from walking being horrible i have no signs either. I am ringing up monday the 23rd to go in for induction that day if they have beds but uhhhh lol. I kind of like the idea of being induced. Travelling pain free to hospital. But then i know it can take hours and can hurt alot more.

Then i cant help but think is my placenta still good. Wish you did not have to go 12 days over. I know she could suprise us in next few days but its fair to say i'm not even expecting it now lol

Hey, I am a week overdue as of tomorrow. I have a c section booked for 23rd if baby hasnt appeared by then. Not getting many symptoms either. Some period cramping. Had 2 sweeps and havent worked. Not being induced due to complications in previous pregnancy. Hope all goes well for you and your little girl appears of her own accord x

Hey! I'm 40+3 today, and getting induced Monday if baby isn't here by than. My OB won't let me go past a week late. Good luck to you.

I'm getting induced the 25 th if baby hasn't showed up yet. , I have no signs and 3 failed sweeps

I'll also be getting induced on the 25th if baby's not here before then. I've only had one afternoon of mild cramping and that's about it! Hang on in there, we're on the finishing stretch now!

I'm 40 +1 and my dr won't induce til March 3rd!!!! Ur all so lucky!! At least by Monday it's all over for most of you!! :)

I'm 40+3 and won't be induced till 4th March at earliest I'm so fed up really don't want to be induced midwife said I can have a sweep but not till I'm a week over so on the 27th. Both my previous pregnancies went over due too it's so annoying waiting first was 13 days late and second was 9 days late hoping this one comes before induction really hoping to get my water birth this time.

Good luck for today, hope baby arrives soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->