A week until my scan, so nervous.

shannonleigh

Reaction score
My 7 week scan is a week today and i wasn't really thinking about it until now, it's hit me knowing it's only a week away. I'm so nervous to hear them say "no heartbeat" again like last time, and it was around the same time.. I don't even want them to show me the screen until i know its good news..I haven't had anything majorly bad happen during this pregnancy but what scares me is when I had a MMC with my last just 3 months ago I had no bleeding or cramps, and this pregnancy I've had spotting and pelvic cramps, but nothing major so I'm just so scared. I have had a better feeling this time around, I just hope this is my rainbow baby and everything works out fine!

I have everything crossed for you. I feel so worried and pessimistic as well but have no reason to be..... I just really worry about MMC not that i've experienced it before. This is my first time experiencing the first trimester and it's terrifying!!!! (didn't find out until 17+1 and didn't know how far gone until 21+1 last time!) Let us know how your scan goes :)

Hoping for a great scan and be sure to update!

Yeah I guess no matter if you've experienced it before or not, it's still going to scare you no matter what.. we all just want healthy pregnancies! Good or bad news I'd like to tell you all how it went but let's hope this goes well. Thank you ladies for the support:)

How far along are you? My scan is monday and ill be 6+4 and im terrified as I had brown spotting last week. Also have no pregnancy symptoms. Im terrified x

MiasMum- I'm 6 weeks today, I've had spotting too and i'm worried as my morning sickness hasn't kicked in much yet and I've been reading that loads of ladies had it start as early as 4 weeks. I have other symptoms but as silly as this sounds I wouldn't mind having morning sickness just for reassurance...I know not everyone gets it but everything is such a worry. Fingers crossed for you.

:hugs: I hope things are much better this time and you got your rainbow baby, fingers cross for you. Oh I thought I tell you for reassurance if it helps I didn't get my MS until 6/7 weeks and had bit of blood too went to get an early scan at 9 weeks and said everything fine and baby is 3 day's behind. They said blood is normal and the cramping, hope things go well :flower:

mummynummy- thank you so much! I've been feeling a bit sick when i'm hungry but not everyday, it goes when I eat, also my heartburn has kicked in and that makes me feel sick also, I just haven't thrown up yet.. not something people want I guess but anything to reassure me that everything is progressing!

Mine is in a week too!!! Fingers crossed for both of us :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"