a weird sperm question

ktsl123

Reaction score
I don't know if it is only me but when my husband cums in me. I just feel like something foreign is in my body and it feels kinda weird for like the next day or so. I don't know if I am just a weirdo but thats the way I feel. I don't know if there could be something wrong with that.
Is there anyone else that feels that way?

I dont feel that way.
Have u talked to ur doc?

Maybe its becuase you think about it then thinking about having something 'forgeign' in your body makes you feel strange ? try not thinking about it.

its not strange--- i think its kinda disgusting too when its running out---keep some towels on hand ===(i sure dont want that stuff on the mattress and sheets yuck) but after u clean up u shouldnt feel that way anyway (at least not longer than a few min.)

its probably partly because your conscious of it but i do find i can feel it when gravity expells it from your body and this (with me) can happen for a day or 2 afterwards is that what u mean?...it is annoying!

Yea, you know I think it is just because I can feel it in my body and it has kind of a little bit of a different texture to it then what is normally "downstairs" and it do think it is really gross when it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->