A whine about whining lol

Skywalker

Reaction score
I can't stop WHINING lately! Yeah I know I'm going through some kind of gnarly physical stuff like peeing 7 times a night (or more), or waking up because I randomly feel what I've been told is round ligament pain, or waking up because my boobs hurt, or waking up for no apparent reason and staring at the ceiling, or waking up because I'm having bizarre dreams, or waking up because I'm suddenly starving, etc. :haha: It would be enough to drive anyone crazy. I just hate sounding and feeling so negative all the time! I'm trying to just sort of smile until I find something to smile about because *I* don't even like to be around me right now. I just keep feeling like I want "the world" or "life" to give me a break, for my OH to be like, "Sure, honey, take off as much time as you need, stay in bed and I'll bring you every weird meal that you're craving and you can just sleep and watch movies all day." HAHA! Not going to happen. If it's not feeling sorry for myself about the physical stuff I'm going through, I start worrying about later on in pregnancy and birth, and then I start worrying about being a good mother, and my OH being a good father.

I guess I'm just feeling like I should feel WAY more positive than I do right now and I'm almost concerned there's something wrong with me for being so negative about all of this. I'm finding it REALLY hard to have any kind of desire to get through the day. I currently have light cramping, itchy sore boobs, tiredness, a nasty headache I think is from dehydration but I can't force water down because it's making me nauseas, hunger, and just irritable-ness like you wouldn't believe. I just want to lay on a beach somewhere and be pampered lol. I feel like such a little princess or... actually, more like drama queen. This is SO not like me! Anyone else feeling drama queen-ish? Anyone have any good tricks for pumping yourself back up and getting out of the funk?

Apart from forcing yourself to do stuff just remember you will be feeling better in no time, then the excitement will kick in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->