A whole month

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
It has been 1 whole month since Dec has had a dummy :happydance: he last had a little suck on Saturday 10th Jan. :baby: I cant believe it was so easy, I was dreading it because he was so attached to the bloody thing. I am so proud of my lil man :blush:

That's really good! well done you and Dec! I think the older they get the harder it must be. I feel like I should wean Alasdair off his now but I'm too scared :blush:

That's fab :happydance:

I'm dreading weaning Jay off his - he loves it and it always quietens him down, but like bethanylee I'm worried that it will get harder the older he gets.

xx

That's really good! well done you and Dec! I think the older they get the harder it must be. I feel like I should wean Alasdair off his now but I'm too scared :blush:

Same! Although we did stop giving it to Hannah so much around the house, just when she's ready to go to sleep now or really really cranky :rofl: We won't leave the house without it though :blush:

Well done! :happydance:

ooh well done you i want to use amelias less she luckly only uses it to go to sleep at the min once shes asleep it normally fall out but has to use it for the majority of the day to sleep :hissy:

Thats excellent :happydance:

Lola now has her dummy most times... I think it's gonna be so hard to wean her off of it.

well done dec!
:wohoo:

this is why I got rid of Colton's early: I was scared it would only get harder! He was only using it to sleep though, so I just stopped giving it to him. lol.

Well done wee man, you are a great boy. xxxxx

I agree with every one the longer you leave it the harder it gets, thats why I decided get rid of it early, my other son still had his dummy when he was about 18-20 months, cant remember he may have even been 2.

Kieran now hasn't had his for about 1-2 months its great, and wasn't hard at all TBH.

Well done Dec you've done GGGGRrrrrrreat !!

Kieran now hasn't had his for about 1-2 months its great, and wasn't hard at all TBH.

Well done Dec you've done GGGGRrrrrrreat !!

You made me want a bowl of frosties !!!! I havent had those in years :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->