A wrap to try?

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
I have posted this over in wanted section but thought i would try here to as i might get more of a reply!

I know its a long shot but i would love to try a wrap but dont wanna spend out on one if it doesnt work for me.

Im size 20/22 so think i would need a large on(5.2) if im right! My lil man is about 15/16lb dunno if that comes into it? I already use a wilkinet carrier but i would love to try a wrap.

I would obviously send postage over for one and i would idealy like to try one for 2 weeks or as long as possible so i can get the hang of it.

Thankyou

Erin xx

I don't have one im afriad, but do you have a local slingmeet that you could get too? Hopefully they would have one you could try x

Theres one in warrington but its 2 buses... i need to drive!! lol

hmmm these https://sabebabywear.com/dept.php?stid=1&dept=14 are extremely affordable and really sturdy (i am tall and plus size and there is PLENTY of fabric) one size fits most xx Maybe they's do a return if you didnt get on with it :shrug:

Im thinking of making my own... most wraps come in at 5.2m in large so maybe if i buy 6m of woven fabric it would work... probably cheaper too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->