• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A year ago today...

Hellylou

Mum to 3 and 1 Angel
Reaction score
It's been a year to the day since my world came crashing down around me and I delivered my baby boy at 16 weeks due to PPROM. It was the worst day of my life. I felt my heart had literally smashed into pieces and I couldn't breathe.

I had been having some bleeding for a while and when the waters finally went due to infection there was no hope. He passed away seconds before he was born. There are things about that day I wish I could change and if I could go back I would do it differently but at that time I did what I could. I have no photos of him but I remember every detail of his face and I will never forget it.

I will also always be thankful for the support I received on this section of the forum. I think the ladies here truly saved me from sinking, and I have made some wonderful friends.

I have 2 older children, and one year on I now also have a beautiful rainbow baby boy, born 24.8.12. He is my light after the darkness.

Happy birthday to my beautiful little angel boy - always with you, always with me :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love you, Helen.. Happy Birthday, Thomas. Mommy and Daddy and your siblings miss and love you so so much. Thinking of you so much today, Helen.

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and mommy , Thomas would be SO proud of you. XOXOOOXOXXO Love U my dear friend. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Happy birthday in heaven to your little angel. I lost my angel Freya to pprom 3 weeks ago. We miss her desperately, its like a physical pain. We hope, like you that one day soon we are blessed with a rainbow baby of our own. Big hugs to you xxx

Happy Birthday to your angel baby!!!! The support here is absolutely amazing. Congrats to you on having your rainbow baby....

Have been thinking of you recently Helen as my own little angel's anniversary is also fast approaching. So lovely to hear about your little rainbow - I can imagine that having him in your arms makes a sad day like today that little bit more manageable.

Sending you lots of love and wishes for a bright and happy future :hugs:

Love you Helen I'm so glad we are friends. :hugs:

Rest in peace little man...hope my girls aren't giving you too much grief x

Hi Sally long time no see! Thank you so much! Hope you are well - I see your rainbow is fast approaching. Your angel anniversary must be close to your due date too! My baby was due on the 11th, the day after the anniversary but I was induced early.

Sending you lots of happy wishes also for the future. You deserve it. xxx

Hi Sally long time no see! Thank you so much! Hope you are well - I see your rainbow is fast approaching. Your angel anniversary must be close to your due date too! My baby was due on the 11th, the day after the anniversary but I was induced early.

Sending you lots of happy wishes also for the future. You deserve it. xxx

Thanks, I'm just dipping my toe in this section again really. It brings back all sorts of horrible memories - I'm sure you know all about it.

My due date is just after my angel's anniversary, but this little one could technically arrive any day now - exciting stuff! The upcoming anniversary is playing on my mind a little at the moment, so I'm glad to have this little rainbow to keep me distracted.

Nice to hear from you. I hope you're enjoying your little rainbow bundle of joy. Lots of love :hugs:

I know I already said it on his actual bday but Happy Birthday Thomas...and lots of love mama :hugs:

And Sally- Wow... cant believe your rainbow is coming so soon!!! Goodluck lady!! Make sure you update us when baby arrives... do you know if it is pink or blue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->