Aaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhh

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Bloody car seats! I've been searching websites for ages and have found one car seat that will fit in our car, only in the middle seat in the back of the ront seat. WTF :hissy:

Can't you get a universal one? Mine is currently in a Daewoo Tacuma, and has also been in a Vauxhall Vectra, VW Golf and Peugeot 206. I got it from a shop on Ebay.

I got this one and it fits in my moms honda which is pretty small

https://www.shopping.com/xPO-Evenflo-Triumph-Advance-LX-Harbortown

even try the manufacturer of the car.I had to do this.bloody expensive but safety is important!

we got one, had to get a combination one but can only use it forward facing. no forward facing seat will go in the car without buckle crunch. the only reason this one will fit is because it has an alternative way of fitting it. its such a bloody pain

yay! so glad you found one that fits honey! are you moving chloe over yet? i keep thinking about maddi's one, must pop to mothercare to see which one fits in mine. can i ask what car you have, all panicked i wont get anything to fit my beetle :blush: x

Mothercare were useless, and I used to work there. we went to toys r us aswell and they were more helpful. We have a fiat brava. The problem we had was the seat belt buckles have a 3 inchish stem on them so they come up too far against the seat- if that makes sense.

have you looked on the we3bsites, maxi cosi, britax and graco do a search where they say what seats should fit your car. not 100% accurate in all cases but gives a good idea.

Chloe is moving up at the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->