aaaaah

justthestart

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Eeek I am freaking out- I just did a pregnancy test two days early and I have a BFP!!!
I am away for a couple of weeks with work and therefore I am sitting in my hotel room going mad cause I don't want to tell DH over the phone- i want to see his face.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry with happiness. I wasn't expecting it at all.... I think I am going slightly insane here on my own!

I am really panicking though as I walked into a table this afternoon and the corner went really sharply into my lower abdomen on the left hand side....It has left a bruise....I am now really scared that I might have done some damage and my little beanie won't stick....any advice?:(

I am so in shock....aaaaaaah. I dont know what to do with myself I am going to go to the shop tomorrow and buy lots more tests!!!

firstly congrats huni x and secondly baby is so deep in the pelvis at the start im sure everything will be fine xx

congrats hunny great news xx i eoiuldnt worry hun bubs is safe;ly tucked away inside xx

I am just so worried cause I am having really bad cramps on my left side just above my pubic bone...stupid question but where abouts would little beanie be now?xx

I had cramps when I found out with my 2 children and always felt like my AF was coming but it never did. Congrats

congrats!! I tested this morning and got a very faint positive...still not sure..although people say a line is a line!

congrats!! I tested this morning and got a very faint positive...still not sure..although people say a line is a line!

Hi tryingg....exactly a line is a line!! Although I didnt sleep last night...I keep thinking its not real!!

Congratulations!!!!! What good news! When are you traveling home? Don't worry, the beanie is very safely protected by your body, there will be no problem! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->