AAAAARRRGH.....name!!

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
Choosing a name is sooooo hard....!!! Me and OH do not have a name at all...every name i like he hates and vice versa....

Its really starting to do my head in...

The only maybe we have is Ellie but neither of us are that mad on it....

HELP!!!

Aw hun. Here's some of what I like:

Grace
Ella
Kelsey
Kaisha
Lilly
Olivia
Georgia
Lydia
Ruby

:)

i love ellie & ella :) if i was having a girl she was going to be called either one of them!!
i also like...Ashley,Isabelle,maya, and tia!! :)

I think it's a pretty name for a girl. :)

Ava is nice too. It's unusual.

I really liked georgia but OH said NO WAY!

yeah thats a nice name too.....its hard to find a name that both of you like, me and my OH were like that at first we couldnt agree but soon i bet one of you will come up with a name and youll be like'thats the name' and both fall in love with it :)

We like Madeleine for our little girl....not decided on middle name yet though, oh likes Emily as it's my middle name but not too sure.

Me and my OH couldnt decide on a name for ages, I have just told him what we are calling him and he has learnt to live with it!! He did get to choose the middle name and he is getting his last name!!

Maybe you could choose the first name and him the middle name or something like that?

x

Welcome 2 my world! My OH just says Stella Blackthorn (drink problem comes 2 mind with him)!! I am still stuck!

I think we are going to wait to see which name suits her.
xx

her middle name will be Melissa and her Surname will be Nicholson....

I used to care for a baby girl called Clementine-that was quite cute, unusual and really suited her. Freya's nice, or Megan?

If I have a little girl, I desperatly want to call her Martha. . .except my oh thinks it sounds like Old Mother Hubbard!! how rude :dohh: lol

We are having serious trouble aswell. We even argued about it the other night!!(rarely argue)
We have one name we both like but it doesn't go very well with the surname. I have 2 names and oh has 2 names.
We want something that isn't to unusual but isn't that common either.
Its so hard to decide!

Ahhh i liked Georgia!! I thought that was the one you were gona go for!!

Some of the names i liked were ...

Alyssa
Maisy
Tilly
Isabelle
Keisha

Im having your problem to its so hard to decide i always said if i had a lil girl id call her Ellie. Well OH likes it but isnt mad on it and the weekend my Aunt said its her friends dogs name and said things like she'll be called smelly Ellie and Ellie the elephant and was really mean about it :( also a while back i was at a baby shower and i said i really liked the name ellie and everyone was laughing saying benn (my sons name) and ellie didnt sound right together and it sounded like benn and jerrys icecream. I wish id never asked anyone for their opinions now. Well i wont be asking again thats for sure.

If people like Ellie why niot go for Eleanor with can be shortened to Ellie, or not, if people want to compare to elephants...

I'm not pg yet but have tonnes of names i like...hope people don't mind me contributing:

Girls:
Alexa
Ellie
Olivia
Thea
Lexie
Mia
Isabelle/Isabella
Jasmine

And my OH likes Samia

Boys:
Oliver
Oscar
Alfie
Rhys
Fynn

DH and i are having so much trouble on names as well :hugs: it is SO hard to find the perfect name! Although there is one that seems to be sticking. what helps me is finding names and using the name for a day and see how i like it, see if baby girl fits it...i find myself now calling her the same name over and over so that just may be "the one!" although now i will have to find a middle name that matches :rofl:

i wanna know why there isnt a vampyric baby name book about..... .... my child is unique so it will have a unique name..... just gotta find one..... aaargh!!!!!!

I'm lucky DH like the names I decided (Isabella/ Alex)

For girls I like:

Isabella
Ashley
Mia
Emma
Sarah
Katie
Elizabeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics