Aaaarrgghh, What is my body doing now?!?!

KatyKat

Reaction score
I 'passed' my second miscarriage over valentines weekend this year, and last week noticed some old brown blood when I went to the toilet. I assumed that this was a precursor to my period starting, and was relieved as we're hoping to start trying again ASAP.

However, 6 days later I'm still getting just a faint trace of old looking blood when I wipe, but no sign of my period. Has anyone else experienced this and can maybe give me any idea as to what is going on?!?!

I just want my period to come so I can get on with trying for the next one :-(

I had some brown spotting too, lasted only a couple days when I wiped, about 4 weeks past my D&C... not sure what it was. I actually ended up having a chemical pregnancy around that time as well... Wish I could be more help... Hope things get back to normal for you soon...

After my MMC and D&C I had a little spotting, then it went away and I thought it was all done but then 3 weeks later, brown old blood came out for a couple days. So my body was still trying to get rid of all the remaining tissue from the MC. I hear that is really normal to have spurts until you are all done. My AF finally came after 6 weeks. How long was your AF for your first MC?

My first mc was very ealry on, only about 5 weeks, so my body went back to normal pretty quickly, and my af was back within 4 weeks. This time it seems to be taking an awful lot longer. I'm now almost 5 weeks post mc and there's still o sign of anything.

It's reassuring to know others have experienced something similar though. Thanks!

your welcome! It is nice to hear that alot of us are in the same boat. I love hearing the success stories the most! you will probably get your AF any day now - I wish I knew of something that would hurry it along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->