aahhhhhhhh - finally

WeenieWoo

Reaction score
yes - after 3+ years of ttc, it has finally happened. i tested yesterday - 9DPO - 8 different tests (had to go shop when the first two were very faint and buy 6 more). Tested again this morning - darker lines at 10DPO. I am so happy, i never thought it woud happen to me naturally. been goign to infertility clinic so thought i was screwed to do it naturally.

I didn't want to say anything on the other threads cos i know how hard it is for the ladoes that are waiting still so i'll whisper this to you all :flower::happydance::happydance::happydance::kiss::hugs::hugs::cloud9::cloud9::baby::baby::baby:

:wohoo:

That's amazing, congrats! Such a long time to be trying for - I thought 18 months was bad enough.

Wow, that is fab - congrats!!!

Just amazing, well done you and HUGELY deserved after such a long time. Many congrats!!! Xxxxxxxxx

thanks ladies, i feel very priviledged at the moment and very happy. Still can't believe this would happen to me.

Thats awesome. I too was going to fertility clinic and it happened au natural. God is awesome and Im so happy for you!

Congratulations - great news. :happydance:

I am coming up to the 3 year mark TTC also and I feel like its never gonna happen for us. I have been diagnosed with Unexplained infertility. Starting clomid in Sept but i really hate the thought of it - i want a baby the natural way.

Did you do anything different this cycle to get your BFP? :thumbup:

Congratulations - great news. :happydance:

I am coming up to the 3 year mark TTC also and I feel like its never gonna happen for us. I have been diagnosed with Unexplained infertility. Starting clomid in Sept but i really hate the thought of it - i want a baby the natural way.

Did you do anything different this cycle to get your BFP? :thumbup:

Hi Hun - didn't do anythign different this cycle but i was so sure i wasn't pg cos of different stuff - "tmi sorry", when we BD around ov time, did it doggy and most if it leaked out, CF wasn't that good either and to be honest didn't even think i could conceive naturally. Was not very positive at all.
I had started drinking graefruit juice that cycle tho and also started on Omega 3 fish oil, eating healthy, green tea, doing half handstands up the wall after BD, pregnacare conception supps.

Not sure what worked to be honest but something worked:happydance:

Thanks girls

Just wanted to say wow and congratulations, i'm so pleased it happened naturally for you and so deserved after such a long wait.

congratulations, I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Nicola xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->