Aargh, I'm a hormonal mess : (

GingerNut

Pregnant mum to Rosie
Reaction score
I'm on cd20 and I'm a hormonal mess. I keep crying at stupid things and I'm starving all the time and all I want to do is curl up in front of the tv with a blanket and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat.

I don't know if or when I ovulated because my last cycle was 76 days but I used to be a regular 28 days so it's quite possible that it's pregnancy hormones. But I can't test because it's too early and I've no tests and the chemist is closed because it's sunday and it's a bank holiday tomorrow so I can't get one then either.

It's DD's birthday party in 2 weeks and I've nothing planned and the house is a tip and DD is refusing to eat nearly everything which is really upsetting me.

Everything's just getting on top of me today and I wish it would all go away and leave me alone :nope:

Oh dear hun, I hope you are feeling better later. A movie and a veg out on the sofa sound in order! or I sometimes find a walk helps. I was feeling like you describe the other night I could have punched someone or burst into tears at the slightest thing. I was locking the back door to go to bed and looked outside saw the big trampoline in the garden, thought stuff it went out at 11:30pm bounced on the trampoline for 10 mins and then felt so much better.
I hope you find a pick you up and a:bfp: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->