Abby is Two Today!

Foogirl

Baby Abby 11 weeks early
Reaction score
Where has all the time gone??

It was quite a tough one today. Her first birthday was easy peasy. This one has been harder.

She's had a fabulous day though. So many bangles!!!

Happy birthday Abby glad you had a fab day.

Sorry this birthday has been harder for you :hugs:

Yay! Go Abby!

You must be so proud, Abby is a fantastic wee superstar and a real credit to you and OH.

Remember we are all here for you anytime.

:hugs::hugs::friends:

Happy Happy 2nd Birthday Abby! She is just the sweetest girl with the most impressive range of bangles :laugh2: It was great seeing her today...she is coming along great! Ella loved her snuggles :hugs:
Big hugs to you me dear.:hug:

Happy birthday Abby!!! :D I hope you had a lovely day.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I found today much harder than last year too when I just assumed it would get easier as each year passed. I had a slight wobbly and some tears at my growth scan today as it was at the same time that 2 years ago I was having a growth scan :dohh:

Me and David are :rofl: at bangles!!!!

Happy Birthday Abby & Finlay. You are both troopers!

Xxxxx

Happy Birthday Abby and hugs to Mummy xxxx

i'm not 2 i'm 28 going on 29!:haha:

Happy Birthday little lady! :D Happy she had a great day!

Happy Birthday Abby!!!

Can't believe another year has passed since we met for lunch - truly time flies!

I can understand this birthday being tougher but she really is a superstar and you and Mr Foo have done a great job.

Me and David are :rofl: at bangles!!!!

Happy Birthday Abby & Finlay. You are both troopers!

Xxxxx

You ought to have seen her yesterday. Not only her new watch and it's 2 spare straps, but grandma's watch, 5 ponytail elastic things, two beaded bangles her granny made and the two fabulously sparkly ones from Ella and Jessica - she looked like Pat Butcher!!!!

Happy Birthday Abby!!!

Can't believe another year has passed since we met for lunch - truly time flies!

I can understand this birthday being tougher but she really is a superstar and you and Mr Foo have done a great job.
I know! Let's fix that soon! Incidentally, the book you got her last year is one of her favourites, she knows it by heart and always asks to "read the zoo" at bedtime!

Waaaaahhh :rofl: Pat Butcher now you've got me again :haha:

https://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv268/original_foogirl/CIMG0064.jpghttps://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv268/original_foogirl/CIMG0058.jpg

Just for you SB, hope you've the Tena Lady on:winkwink: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->