ABCmouse.com...??

Sour_Skittle

Reaction score
Does anyone use this and have anything to say about it? Good or bad? I really want to get it... But unsure if the reviews online I read are legit.. And want some of your personal experiences.

Thanks in advance if anyone responds. I have my hopes up and don't want them crushed. My 3.5 year old can't make it to preschool, so I'm trying to find alternatives. She knows a ton already just wanting a little extra something.

Thanks!

I don't have any personal experience but I am going to be signing lo up for it when he is between 2-3. I have heard good things about it from friends so I am willing to give it a shot!

not sure where you girls are from but in US it's just a free website you go to on any computer and log in your child. It is very beneficial for children as it allows them to learn not only letters, numbers, etc. but also computer skills which nowadays is a must.
definitely do it! It's the best free website out there for toddlers!

My daughter uses ABCMouse and loves it. She has learned so much.

not sure where you girls are from but in US it's just a free website you go to on any computer and log in your child. It is very beneficial for children as it allows them to learn not only letters, numbers, etc. but also computer skills which nowadays is a must.
definitely do it! It's the best free website out there for toddlers!

Free??

I live in Texas... And it says it cost $7.95 a month? First month is free. Would be awesome if it was free!

Thanks for all of the responses! :)

Yeah its definitely not free. Lol but would be awesome if it was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->