Abdominal Ultrasound at 6w1d

Al Syr

Reaction score
Has anyone had an abdominal ultrasound at 6w1d and seen a heartbeat? The doctor said he did not see anything concerning so he did not feel the need to do a vaginal ultrasound. But now I am worried because although the gestational sac is measuring a day ahead I wanted to see a heartbeat!

Has anyone gotten an abdominal ultrasound that early and saw a heartbeat?

With my son I was 6weeks 3 days, I'm going on Wednesday when I will be 5wk 6 days and I'm doubtful ... Sorry if thTs not much help, I didn't want to read and run
H xx

If it helps, I had a transvaginal scan at that gestation and didn't see a heartbeat. I had to wait until my next scan at 9 weeks to see it x

I had a vaginal ultrasound at 8 weeks and saw heart beat. I am surprised that did an abdominal one that early! It is still very early so try not to stress, see if you can go back at 8 weeks?

I too was confused when he saidhe would do abdominal! I go back August 5th for my regular appointment in which another ultrasound will be done.

I seen a heartbeat at my 6 weeks 2 day abdominal scan but the scanner was surprised by it. I think because I'm overweight though she was expecting to see much

I had a scan at 6 weeks and they saw a heartbeat :)

Over here (UK) they don't do trans abnominal scans until 7 weeks. I say it's great that that early they could see enough to date you!

I'm shocked they even bothered to do an ultrasound that early abdominal! Don't stress! Just suck you have to wait another week+ =(

With my DD I was 6w3d and saw a HB via an abdominal ultrasound but, it's really rare to see one that early w/out a vaginal scan. We were all shocked.

I am about to have my first scan with this baby, also at 6w3d and am hoping to see a HB vaginally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->